Ice

Item Check Thread

cuz sometime is just to damn hard to sell stuff :/

This is possibly the worst wording you could have used. He is saying its to hard to sell his nice gear to tavern-keep when he finds out it is hacked hence the folder.

Anyways back on topic to ITEMCHECKING!

This is possibly the worst wording you could have used. He is saying its to hard to sell his nice gear to tavern-keep when he finds out it is hacked hence the folder.

Anyways back on topic to ITEMCHECKING!

Thanks for translating it.

Sorry for posting items like this.. I wasn't around while the transition to Ultimate took place and I really don't know their limits yet. They seemed possible to me when I compared them to other ultimates posted here. I also checked them on the armor calculator before posting and they came out possible.. Still learning then.

To be blunt, the items are "possible" but they're just too fishy all together that it is just certainly hacked. Stat distribution, mana values, etc. This is one of those "use your head over the actual calculation" moments.
So I tried the armor calculator XLSX for myself, and that's been extremely useful. But how about accs/weapons/pets? how are the regular checkers in this thread checking those?

Suffice it to say that the publicly posted XLSX that does armor rating calculations is not NEARLY as powerful as the tools the checkers have.

Coded by yours truly, with extremely dedicated work on item thresholds and proper formulas by such intelligent folks as EC-10, CrzyRndm, Steepers, etc. the spreadsheet they use to check your items can check nearly every archetype in the game, and not just rating calculations, but dozens of other types of checks too.

Check dis santa piece.

Hacked.

Apparently I didn't add an image for someone to check. lol. Sorry about that, here it is.
Thank you :)

Quality on monkey? Also diamonds possible

hello ic plz
armor is ult+

Possible

Just farmed this with ec-10 but I need it item checked for auction. thx

Possible.

Both Hacked *How was the Gladius upped?

I don't know, it was already like that.

But i've talked to him and he bought it from an paypal store (facepalm).

I don't know, it was already like that.

But i've talked to him and he bought it from an paypal store (facepalm).

lol well then, there is nothing to change :P both remain hacked

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Suffice it to say that the publicly posted XLSX that does armor rating calculations is not NEARLY as powerful as the tools the checkers have.

Coded by yours truly, with extremely dedicated work on item thresholds and proper formulas by such intelligent folks as EC-10, CrzyRndm, Steepers, etc. the spreadsheet they use to check your items can check nearly every archetype in the game, and not just rating calculations, but dozens of other types of checks too.

Awesome, that must have been alot of effort!

I presume you have no intention of sharing it publicly to prevent hackers creating "possible" items? :)

It's pretty sad that we're forced to check items to trade in the game legitimately :(

Hacked.

Thankyou!

So did findt those 2 items in a shop and would like a check befor buying.

this cat. mana value is 47.3k as far as i can see.

and this obs sparus with 1.014.644.032 mana value.

thanks for the help =)

i don't understand why that sparus have been upgraded like that... probably the worse statstick possible..

hmm dont know i gues the guy that sells it has upgraded it.
only reason why i want it is for the hero damage on my jester. or is that stupid to spend money on?

So did findt those 2 items in a shop and would like a check befor buying.

this cat. mana value is 47.3k as far as i can see.

and this obs sparus with 1.014.644.032 mana value.

thanks for the help =)

If that cat spawned with 140 boost then 225 ups wouldn't get it to 214 with 4 *

On this account - I call hacked.

J

hmm dont know i gues the guy that sells it has upgraded it.
only reason why i want it is for the hero damage on my jester. or is that stupid to spend money on?

Naw... I pushed the boat out for an Ulti Light Knight stat stick for my Jester. Doooo eeettt (if it passes the check)

If that cat spawned with 140 boost then 225 ups wouldn't get it to 214 with 4 *

On this account - I call hacked.

J

thanks wont buy both of them then =)

Are these possible?

The cupid is hacked, sure
The diamond is more than fishy for me but it look like all diamonds here are possible so.. wait a good price checker for it

I usually never buy armors from AFK shops or anywhere, but this one was tempting.
It's Ulti+, hopefully it turns out good, else I goofed up on the gamble :/

Thanks in advance!

*Edit: IC Passed by Steepers, hence removing to protect this beautiful piece from duping, etc.