Item Check Thread

Some guy join my game today a told me some of my items were hack and said if i didnt check them he would and get me banned he was just trying to help so, well i dont want to get banned so here i am ice can you check these please. Some of my items he proved with math os i deleted them but these he just said were not common is short difficult to get.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All hacked

Hacked, unfortunately

Posted Images

The cat is 400% hacked, i can't tell for other, gladius is fishy

Thanks man, Im so sad i sold my 202 ligit cat to use that ****...

Thanks guys i cant believe i sold my 402 boost legit cat for that ****...

*420 WHAT THE **** AM I ON 202

*again 420 i wrote 402 im so tired today...

Some guy join my game today a told me some of my items were hack and said if i didnt check them he would and get me banned he was just trying to help so, well i dont want to get banned so here i am ice can you check these please. Some of my items he proved with math os i deleted them but these he just said were not common is short difficult to get.

Saws possible.

Glad/Cat hacked.

I have 4 armor pieces to get checked today. Some one checked them for me and told me 2 were probably bad and 2 were almost certainly but suggested getting a second opinion before i flush them. Thanks in advance.

4th image isnt displying for some odd ball reason

Hi guys couple items i need to get checked. and thanks in advance.

U++... So hacked.

Trans is possible.

Is it possible for cubes/diamonds to be generated with normal stats? This person also had a few, but all of the stats looked normal/matched legit ones.

Is it possible for cubes/diamonds to be generated with normal stats? This person also had a few, but all of the stats looked normal/matched legit ones.

I know little about checking but i know with absolute certainty cubes have stats that NEVER vary 120 per stat 166 up and i forget the att and knock back numbers but they NEVER differ at spawn. As for diamonds no clue.

The cubes perfectly match legit ones, but because the owner had other items that came out as hacked earlier in this thread, if they could be also be fake, or more importantly, if there's a way to tell.

could someone please check these two seahorses for me please[/URL]
Thanks in advance

Both possible
I'm not sure about this one
Thanks

Possible
I have 4 armor pieces to get checked today. Some one checked them for me and told me 2 were probably bad and 2 were almost certainly but suggested getting a second opinion before i flush them. Thanks in advance.
4th image isnt displying for some odd ball reason

Out of the three, only the supreme is possible

Hey about to auction my summoner set, and just wanted to Item check all the pieces. The only piece im worried about are the ult+ gloves, everything else is ult/sup

Thanks!

Out of the three, only the supreme is possible

Thank you I'll check number 4 when link plays nice and cry the night away as I ditch my 2 best armors.

Hey about to auction my summoner set, and just wanted to Item check all the pieces. The only piece im worried about are the ult+ gloves, everything else is ult/sup
Thanks!

All are possible

Asking because it's nearly 100 tower points higher than my 2nd best piece of equipment.

me again this is the fourth piece in question thanks.

Hacked.

Asking because it's nearly 100 tower points higher than my 2nd best piece of equipment.

Possible.

Hacked.

Thanks

I picked up the first off the rack plate that looked OK to replace the bad ult++ just wanted to get it checked before upgrading just to be safe thanks.

Thanks

I picked up the first off the rack plate that looked OK to replace the bad ult++ just wanted to get it checked before upgrading just to be safe thanks.

Go and up it, its possible