Item Check Thread

I'm 99% sure utl acc doesn't exists :/

Firstly id like to reiterate the belief that that stuff is all hacked. I just want to clarify that just because its an ult accessory does not make it hacked in itself. Here is a link of a ult accesory in item check that has passed as legit:
http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95359-Item-Check-Thread&p=840187

I only point it out as legit owners of ult accessories might be looked upon badly from your advice to report.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All hacked

Hacked, unfortunately

Posted Images

Got a diamond that i wanna sell.. was told it needs a check. New to all of this and not sure how to do alot so ill just post the stats of the diamond

708/460/706/540 <--- top line stats (player stats)
732/622/750/655 <--- bottom line stats (tower stats)
59/60 upgrades

Firstly id like to reiterate the belief that that stuff is all hacked. I just want to clarify that just because its an ult accessory does not make it hacked in itself. Here is a link of a ult accesory in item check that has passed as legit:
http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95359-Item-Check-Thread&p=840187

I only point it out as legit owners of ult accessories might be looked upon badly from your advice to report.

yea i heard u can get an ult acc. I was more interested if the ult++ armor was possible so i know to report or not.

Hi can you check this please thanks in advance !

All possible with the information given. I would recommend including mana values in the future because it allows us to test them more fully/accurately.

could i get these checked, all upgraded all bought from randoms shop, clava from friend

All possible.

just saw a guy in a shop who claimed he farmed this ult++ set. All other pieces are similar. I am pretty damn sure this is hacked but wanted to know for sure before i report the guy.[/IMG]

Hacked. Very hacked.

Also about ULT accs. Many people debate if they are actually possible or if the game even allows for them but the only person who claimed to have found one is a known/admitted hacker. So in short... there is no "legit owners of ult accs."

Check this set please. http://imgur.com/a/QhAkO

I would not recommend you deal with this person. While the armor is possible the accs are brutally hacked.

Can I get this item checked before I auction?

edit: Ugh didnt see it was hiding 2 stats. 191 Hero HP, 380 Hero Movespeed

Can I get this item checked before I auction?

edit: Ugh didnt see it was hiding 2 stats. 191 Hero HP, 380 Hero Movespeed

Possible.

Got a diamond that i wanna sell.. was told it needs a check. New to all of this and not sure how to do alot so ill just post the stats of the diamond

Checks out for those stats. Generally pictures/mana values assist checking to be more accurate.

Checks out for those stats. Generally pictures/mana values assist checking to be more accurate.

so does this mean its good to go? btw mana its worth is 192,696,416 if that helps. sorry :(

edit*** item is sold anyways now. thx anyway

Both turning up hacked for me.

http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/showthread.php?95359-Item-Check-Thread/page107

Got nothing invested in them but would still appreciate a second opinion before disposing of them.

@EC-10 no ones perfect so even if you said possible instead of hacked I'd look for a second opinion so please don't feel insulted in any way. I would NOT be shocked to hear EC-10 is correct in fact I expect it the majority of the time with giveaway items and it's still some free mana if bogus.

I just implemented a double check policy after dumping my best by a long shot monkey a few months back after a call of not legit (by some one else) then followed up by some maybe possible but I need to check into it more situations.

Thanks for your time.

Item Check please, and thanks in advance.

Hacked
Picked up some serious firepower From a "quitting game" Giveaway so getting checked for sure since I have no clue as to there origin.
If legit I get sweet stuff if hackers I get 1.2 billion mana by selling to tavern so either way I'm gonna be happy Thanks in advance.
EDIT Robot is also ult ++

Both Hacked
Been holding onto this for a while, I believe it has been item checked before, but for the life of me i cant find it :(. Cube count a bit low so wanna sell it :)

Passes

708/460/706/540 <--- top line stats (player stats)
732/622/750/655 <--- bottom line stats (tower stats)
59/60 upgrades

Passes
pretty sure I know the answer to this one

Hacked
This look ok? SAW+Armor

Saw hacked, Armor is fine
Ult++ Enchanted Plate Helm,Yes no maybe so?

Depends on how many ups it has, but so far so good

CHECKED ALL THE ARMOUR MYSELF PLEASE ONLY CHECK GLADIUS

Someone told me that lots of this gear is hacked but I'd like to know for sure before i sell all my best gear to the shop....

2nd image bottom right 4 things don't have set bonus.

Gladi upgrades is 140/157, since that got cut out for some reason.

Also if someone could explain how to check myself that would be great because I have a lot of trans armour that I want to check before I invest bils into upgrading.

Hacked

Both Hacked

Passes

Passes

Hacked

Saw hacked, Armor is fine

Depends on how many ups it has, but so far so good

Thanks to both of you the Crud is getting flushed A.S.A.P!

CHECKED ALL THE ARMOUR MYSELF PLEASE ONLY CHECK GLADIUSSomeone told me that lots of this gear is hacked but I'd like to know for sure before i sell all my best gear to the shop....2nd image bottom right 4 things don't have set bonus.
Gladi upgrades is 140/157, since that got cut out for some reason.

Also if someone could explain how to check myself that would be great because I have a lot of trans armour that I want to check before I invest bils into upgrading.

Went ahead and checked it all before you edited, its all fine. As for tips on how to check stuff yourself... there aren't any we can really reveal, you would have to go look for them yourself, Sorry.
You can always use this armor checker:
http://dungeondefenders2.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=113&d=1363711654
Please check the items in my screenshots here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jayflip/screenshots/

Need to un-hide pics
Thank you again Steepers :P

Anytime :)

Made another risk buying this. Is it legit?

Edit: the speed and clip seems high before upgrading so i'm suspecting something here

Thanks

Made another risk buying this. Is it legit?

Edit: the speed and clip seems high before upgrading so i'm suspecting something here

Thanks

And your suspicion would be correct: Hacked