Ice

Item Check Thread

yea i understand but could it be okto use them in my own private match to farm for some sup/ult armor cause im stuck at trans thats mainly why i bought so i can atleast get a little better for the 12 euros i spend :( or arent u to deside about this?

Just no... Your not supposed to buy/sell In-game items for out of game items.(other games, money, etc...)
Hello, I got this set from a friend. I upped the resistances myself (I know I shoudn't have since it is a tower set, but whatevs). Aside from that, is this fake?
Than you for your help

Well its all possible
Could i please get an item check on this please, thanks.

Possible

I know there are some hacked mega chickens out there, so if someone wouldn't mind checking this please? Also, is there anything specific I should look for with these (that's not protected)?
Thanks

Just no... Your not supposed to buy/sell In-game items for out of game items.(other games, money, etc...)

Well its all possible

Possible

Is it possible that an armor piece born with all 400+ tower stats?

Edit: My bad. Didn't notice set bonus :D

I know there are some hacked mega chickens out there, so if someone wouldn't mind checking this please? Also, is there anything specific I should look for with these (that's not protected)?
Thanks

It checks out, color and stats. Ummm as for tips? Ill edit this if I think of any.

yea i understand but could it be okto use them in my own private match to farm for some sup/ult armor cause im stuck at trans thats mainly why i bought so i can atleast get a little better for the 12 euros i spend :( or arent u to deside about this?

From the Original post:
[QUOTE]
Do not purchase from paypal shops. Any gear in a paypal shop is 100% guaranteed to be hacked. There is no such thing as non-hacked gear from a paypal shop. If you come across a paypal shop please make sure to report them. http://dungeondefenders.com/report-a-player[/QUOTE]

Do not use the gear.

Please be advised, the use of this particular thread is dedicated only for "item checking". Any other discussions, feel free to create your own thread according to the proper sub-forums. Keep in mind the Forum Rules while doing so.

Thank you for your cooperation guys!

Hi can you check this please and sorry for yesterday my pc krashed T_T Thansk in advance

Possible
Please check this, thank you in advance =).

Possible