Ice

Item Check Thread

Also item check these please

And if anyone has advice on how to easily make all pictures into one from steam screenshots, do tell please. Thank you in advance for item checks and any advice!

Ty mang! Vendoring sparus 2

Can I get a Item Check? Farmed them when I did my Coal runs.

Also, Check this please:
(Updated)

Trans Santa hat is fine.
Ult Gladius fine.

please item check this this guy says he wants item checked before he buys then offers 8 cubes lol i think its legit what do u think

It's possible.
Can someone check this seahorse for me?
Thanks.

Possible.
Please item check.
Leather
Trans Classic:
Trans Clava:
Ulti+ Glad:

Gloves fine.
Classic fine.
Clava fine.
Gladius fine.
Also item check these please

And if anyone has advice on how to easily make all pictures into one from steam screenshots, do tell please. Thank you in advance for item checks and any advice!

Sparus #1 - fine.
Sparus #2 - hacked.
I'd like to check that:
Thank you in advance.

Possible. First legit ult acc I've seen.

Hacked?
I don't know anything about these weapons.

Sigh, these kinds of weaps are hard to check.

I don't remember van wolf's dmg per upg at ult, the clip ammo is super high (but possibly could've been upg to that) and I'm not sure if it could roll ult with those negs.

The crossbow seems fine because I've seen that 198 bug before, but I don't know if it could've rolled ult with those negs. So I'm on the fence about both items, and I'd have to look into them.

I thought crzy said ult accs are not possible?

They are possible just super rare as you can see the santa hat has no negs and 6 stats above 200.

Ultimate Acc DO NOT exist.

Mang has simply made a mistake.

Sigh, these kinds of weaps are hard to check.

I don't remember van wolf's dmg per upg at ult, the clip ammo is super high (but possibly could've been upg to that) and I'm not sure if it could roll ult with those negs.

The crossbow seems fine because I've seen that 198 bug before, but I don't know if it could've rolled ult with those negs. So I'm on the fence about both items, and I'd have to look into them.

Let me help you with that, the van wolf is possible if it's the random reward version from WW or temple o love nmhc. i know they can spawn with 2k base and ult dmg per up is something like 37 or 38 and last but not least, the clip spawn is because van wolf random rewards share their enormous clip spawns with generic crossbows so 2k clip is possible now about the quality. that i cannot confirm.

Ultimate Acc DO NOT exist.

Mang has simply made a mistake.

At the moment my belief is that the ult acc threshold is 33,000 just like armor, which is ridiculously rare, but still possible, and that acc barely makes the cut. You're right that acc don't explicity have an ult threshold, but I think it just takes the armor threshold as a default.

Has a santa hat ever been force-spawned with Crzy's mod, 200+ all stats? That would be a sure-fire answer.

Let me help you with that, the van wolf is possible if it's the random reward version from WW or temple o love nmhc. i know they can spawn with 2k base and ult dmg per up is something like 37 or 38 and last but not least, the clip spawn is because van wolf random rewards share their enormous clip spawns with generic crossbows so 2k clip is possible now about the quality. that i cannot confirm.

I'm pretty sure if it were random reward from Temple or WW, it would have elemental dmg, and a different description. This is a VW from Halloween 1 or 2.

I'm pretty sure if it were random reward from Temple or WW, it would have elemental dmg, and a different description. This is a VW from Halloween 1 or 2.

I have 2 drop versions of VW with 1 having "usable by huntress" desc and the other having "It's in 3D!" and i know for a fact i got both of em from temple o love nmhc.

At the moment my belief is that the ult acc threshold is 33,000 just like armor, which is ridiculously rare, but still possible, and that acc barely makes the cut. You're right that acc don't explicity have an ult threshold, but I think it just takes the armor threshold as a default.

Has a santa hat ever been force-spawned with Crzy's mod, 200+ all stats? That would be a sure-fire answer.

Even better idea, force spawn a bunch of top hats since they spawn with higher stats than santa hats.

I have 2 drop versions of VW with 1 having "usable by huntress" desc and the other having "It's in 3D!" and i know for a fact i got both of em from temple o love nmhc.

Even better idea, force spawn a bunch of top hats since they spawn with higher stats than santa hats.

The one that says "usable by huntress" is a Lupine or Wolfhunter's Bow, and will have elemental damage. The one that says "It's in 3D!" is a VanWolf, and never has elemental damage (even though its base damage will do electric). But thanks, it's good to know that Temple o' Love drops VWs.

I don't really care which type of acc gets force-spawned, I just want to know if 1) ult acc's are possible in general and 2) if that hat is ult. It's quality calc was just barely past 33,000 so it made sense to me.

Hmm you're right, the one with "usable by huntress" is lupine and the one with "It's in 3D!" i already maxed out and renamed, but it has no elemental damage beside the base dmg so yea i guess temple o love does reward both kinds.