Ice

Item Check Thread

Need an item check on these 2 awesome weapons I just found in storage... seems too good to be true

Bump, trying to sell so I need to know if they're legit, thanks ^^

Need an item check on these 2 awesome weapons I just found in storage... seems too good to be true

Bump, trying to sell so I need to know if they're legit, thanks ^^

Both items are hacked.

Please follow the bump rules of every 3-4 hours for future reference.

Hi can i plz get these 4 horses checked. ty in advance

All seahorses possible.

Hi i have bought a lot of seahorses today and i would like these 2 checked b4 i auction them off. Thanks.

Hi can i plz get these 4 horses checked. ty in advance

I'd say they are all fishy.

Item Check on some Megas Plz.
thanks in advance :)

All possible based on stats alone. Cannot vouch for colors from those pics

i bought them from a guy who farms them. Are the last 2 i posted possible?

If you trust him such, why don't you buy without check? There are very enough reasons that all of them cannot be true.

If you trust him such, why don't you buy without check? There are very enough reasons that all of them cannot be true.

ok i see where your'e comming from. I can tell by what your'e saying that yes they are possible just highly unlikely.
There was a fair few of these on the tavern floor that others bought as well as myself.
I did think yes they are very good maybe too good & i didn't know the guy before today hence why i posted them here to get checked.

ok i see where your'e comming from. I can tell by what your'e saying that yes they are possible just highly unlikely.
There was a fair few of these on the tavern floor that others bought as well as myself.
I did think yes they are very good maybe too good & i didn't know the guy before today hence why i posted them here to get checked.

Haha... the possibility is less than just highly unlikely; if you have sea horse farming experience, you will catch at least three weird things. That's why I pointed out.

Guys I have a quick question. I've got a steam map named "Equipment by Sarah M". Now basically once you launch this map you go back into a modified tavern. Once you hit a certain dummy you get certain gear eg Armor/Pets/Weapons/Mana etc. Now the gear I get from this mod is quite obviously not naturally gained. However it is only on Local/Open. So my question is am I allowed to use this gear in an Open game?

Example: One of my pets has 999 on all stats and a major damage. However it's not an infinite value. Only nine hundred and ninety nine. Once I get a chance I'll upload a shot to back this up.

So am I allowed to use this gear in an OPEN game. NOT RANKED. (Ranked is insta ban lol. But I am unsure of the rules in Open).

Oh and also all the descriptions on the gear is: "Gear type by Sarah Mazur" so eg Armor by Sarah Mazur or Weapon by Sarah Mazur. It doesn't matter. All the descriptions for the gear gained from her mod have this description. So it should indicate that the items are from a mod of some kind. (Which they are lol)

Oh and also all the descriptions on the gear is: "Gear type by Sarah Mazur" so eg Armor by Sarah Mazur or Weapon by Sarah Mazur. It doesn't matter. All the descriptions for the gear gained from her mod have this description. So it should indicate that the items are from a mod of some kind. (Which they are lol)

The Open Mode is made for testing and playing with Mods/Steam Workshop Stuff.
You can't use it on ranked, so no worries.

And yes, if you would see such Gear on Ranked, you're likely to get a permanent ban, because it is obviously modded.