Ice

Item Check Thread

hi
pls check this dimond and this ulti+ gladius. thanks.

Possible
Morning, can i have an item check on that gladi please ?
Somes music for our checker : Tolerance - Dejection ( in 720p please =)

Possible, loving the music :P

What is the seahorse's base damage cap?

I have saw one seahorse with 5k base damage in someone's floor yesterday. is it hacked?

So i just got this fairy from aki and would like it checked before i start flaunting it like mad haha

Not passing for ultimate quality for me...
What is the seahorse's base damage cap?

I have saw one seahorse with 5k base damage in someone's floor yesterday. is it hacked?

5k is above the max base spawn, so yes hacked

Neither, it's hacked since his message was a bit indirect.

message was not indirect. I just received this as a reward from aki, I was freaking out about it. Thought to have it checked for the sake of having it checked like all HQ items. (clearly trendy rewarded me a hacked fairy to troll lmao)

Not passing for ultimate quality for me...

I got this too. But then I looked at past ult fairy's like the one classic found and it seems ok. I think we are missing some dmg modifier as without it it seems ult fairy's are just impossible.

I got this too. But then I looked at past ult fairy's like the one classic found and it seems ok. I think we are missing some dmg modifier as without it it seems ult fairy's are just impossible.

Ill check mine and if it doesnt pass either we need to make some modifications...

Hey could someone check this out for me, just looks absolutely impossible to my eye, but maybe its possible.
Sorry for poor resolution.

Possible

So i just got this fairy from aki and would like it checked before i start flaunting it like mad haha

I am under the impression that this fairy is possible. I believe that fairies have a > 6x multiplier (possibly more like 10x) to their damage before you do the quality calculation (and it's not the only item type that behaves weirdly like this), and my spreadsheet isn't set to handle this at all.

I am under the impression that this fairy is possible. I believe that fairies have a > 6x multiplier (possibly more like 10x) to their damage before you do the quality calculation (and it's not the only item type that behaves weirdly like this), and my spreadsheet isn't set to handle this at all.

thank you :D

I think it might be even higher then 10, maybe somewhere around 11-12. Haven't checked mine yet but ill post what I score once I get home.

Hey hey, just farmed this, i know its all legit, just want confirmation for resale =]
Thanks in advance! =]

Possible
Check please =)

Possible
Acquired my first perfect pet rock. I have no idea about the mana values on them so can someone check it?

Did not hard check, but it appears its in the right range(Mana Value).

Yeah the multiplier we use now = No ultimate fairy can exist... but we know they can so, its most likely a higher multiplier as suggest by Mang.

Hi can you check this please
Thaaanks !!!!! :D

All possible, but that e-cannon -_- the projectile speed is going to kill it