Ice

Item Check Thread

please check this for me its level 386/387 if u cant see it because its hidden behind that blue text

thanks in advance :)

owner of this pawn claims it has been found a LONG time ago since kings game came out, maybe it was possible at that time just giving additional info

please check this for me its level 386 fully upgraded if u cant see it because its hidden behind that blue text
thanks in advance :)

Although i'm not a item checker i may believe all pawns over 220k are most likely hacked. Do they even go that high? 386 ups for normal Ultimate sounds just to low, i may believe the basedmg must have laid nowhere near possible, please check this and tell me if my opinion is correct.

[QUOTE=EC-10;855787]Coming up possible...

Can mang or someone give me like the roughish probability on this classic being real? Or at least a little opinion about if they would go after this classic or not. Thank you.

classic

From my experiecnce, ult classics is not that common. Assuming you can get 1 ult classics per hour, you will not be able to farm such pieces until a year.

Can mang or someone give me like the roughish probability on this classic being real? Or at least a little opinion about if they would go after this classic or not. Thank you.

I would say you have a better chance of kicking a cop in the privates and getting away with it than getting one of these as a drop.

[QUOTE=sgtoster1;856055]

I would say you have a better chance of kicking a cop in the privates and getting away with it than getting one of these as a drop.

Well my dad got away with assault on a cop so thats not too helpful..lmfao <
Anyway i passed on the set cause thats a lot of doubt lol.

Got the classic since it passed ill just use myself tho since its that ridiculous

Can mang or someone give me like the roughish probability on this classic being real? Or at least a little opinion about if they would go after this classic or not. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Have you ever gotten ANY item with 516 max upgs? Ever? That only scratches the surface of how unlikely this is. Excessively unlikely,and completely unneeded to succeed in the game, I would never touch it.

No i havent which is why i put stuff on item check to figure out if it can spawn or not. Thank u ill just never sell it i guess i wont trash more possible stuff tho ill just use it.

No i havent which is why i put stuff on item check to figure out if it can spawn or not. Thank u ill just never sell it i guess i wont trash more possible stuff tho ill just use it.

I will curse you with years of unluckyness and hate you if i see you using that classic's.

Have you ever gotten ANY item with 516 max upgs? Ever? That only scratches the surface of how unlikely this is. Excessively unlikely,and completely unneeded to succeed in the game, I would never touch it.

And BTW, that is Nezaphix old eagle that he "farmed" a while back. Totally legit.

Hi guys, and the next thing i need to be checked:

I may believe some guys of you deserve at least a free beer.

Hi guys, and the next thing i need to be checked:

I may believe some guys of you deserve at least a free beer.

Possible.

can i plz get a check on this cannon & spear b4 i buy. ty
quality is ult 90 on both.

Ecannon is possible, though extremely unlikely. Espear is hacked. If they're from the same shop, I'd say definite no-go on both.
HI can you check this please

Thanks you !!!!!!!

Prop cat and diamond are both possible.
Hello there, a check on this one please :)

Thanks!! :D

Possible.