Item Check Thread

So I just started playing DD again and I was browsing afk shops for some gear. Found a nice pawn shot for 100mil. There were a few players buying other things so I quickly bought it. The guy kicked me after I bought it and when I tried to re-enter he closed his shop down. Now I'm worried that I may have just bought a hacked item. After I looked at the item closely, I noticed that it npced for an unreasonably low amount and that the item level was 60. The dmg is very nice but the stats are bad. I saw a few afk shops with high dmg pawn shots so it didn't look all that sketchy at first glance. The stats are...

Pawn shot
Att: 17316
Ele dmg: 1567 fire
Shots per second: 5
clip: 485

hero hp: -143
hero attack: +11
hero cast: -118
ability 1: -172
ability 2: -166
tower hp: -144
tower dmg: +168
tower radius: -165
reload speed: -89
projectile speed: +14654

1/146 upgrades
Sells for 39,882 mana

Is this item possible? If it is a hacked item, what are my chances of being banned and how long does it usually take to go into effect?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All hacked

Hacked, unfortunately

Posted Images

Sounds fine cuppy - huge numbers of negs will lower the value probably... Doubt anyone would hack an item and give it 7-8 negs then sell it for 100m buddy

Why is it hacked?

Cuz it's hacked. Did you farm it yourself?
Got this in a trade. Possible?

Hacked.
Can someone check this beast for me? seems too good to be true:

Possible. @Spartanxbox it's not necessarily max level, he's looking at a detail description which doesn't show max upgrades.
So I just started playing DD again and I was browsing afk shops for some gear. Found a nice pawn shot for 100mil. There were a few players buying other things so I quickly bought it. The guy kicked me after I bought it and when I tried to re-enter he closed his shop down. Now I'm worried that I may have just bought a hacked item. After I looked at the item closely, I noticed that it npced for an unreasonably low amount and that the item level was 60. The dmg is very nice but the stats are bad. I saw a few afk shops with high dmg pawn shots so it didn't look all that sketchy at first glance. The stats are...

Pawn shot
Att: 17316
Ele dmg: 1567 fire
Shots per second: 5
clip: 485

hero hp: -143
hero attack: +11
hero cast: -118
ability 1: -172
ability 2: -166
tower hp: -144
tower dmg: +168
tower radius: -165
reload speed: -89
projectile speed: +14654

1/146 upgrades
Sells for 39,882 mana

Is this item possible? If it is a hacked item, what are my chances of being banned and how long does it usually take to go into effect?

When you look at its detailed description, what is its quality tag?

Because the mana doesn't even get past 5 digits, it is pretty likely hacked. Even with all those negative stats, with that kind of damage the gun should be worth over a million, easy.

You only get banned if a player reports you and Trendy determines you are actually using hacked gear. For this kind of thing all they'd do is take away your gun. The way to prevent any sort of infraction is to simply destroy (drop into lava / off a cliff / vendor) the item in question.

Hello, first time I go to Item Check, could you tell me about this shield, I got it from a randow guy giving away all his stuff:

Tell you about the shield? You mean if it's hacked?

It is a legitimate item. It's an event item from the first of the recent Returnia Shards series of events, specifically the Mistymire Forest event.

Item check please i think its hacked :C

If the upgrades are over 255, then it's hacked, it's hard to see.

PL let me know about these

Dat kat uber hak. Rest are possible.

Item check please i think its hacked :C

Please provide another screenshot that shows all the stats.

The armours are plausible.

As for the prop cat, it looks like it's hacked. I will have to double check with Mang.

The cat im pretty sure is just like a ridiculous spawn cause i was with the kid when he farmed it. Obvioulsy it could be a swap in his stash but I think its ok.

Can someone check this beast for me? seems too good to be true:

It looks mine :P

Repost with mana value to check more. You had bought several hacked gears and had some troubles with them, so you should be more careful..

Also, the cat is 100% hacked afaik.

As for the prop cat, it looks like it's hacked. I will have to double check with Mang.

It's hacked 100% No need to double check.

The cat im pretty sure is just like a ridiculous spawn cause i was with the kid when he farmed it. Obvioulsy it could be a swap in his stash but I think its ok.

There is no chance it could be legit.

[QUOTE=Sitella;848956]Dat kat uber hak. Rest are possible.
[QUOTE=sgtoster1;848966]The cat im pretty sure is just like a ridiculous spawn cause i was with the kid when he farmed it. Obvioulsy it could be a swap in his stash but I think its ok.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
No two ways about it, cat is hacked.

Hackers can be tricksy -- you farm some prop cats together, then "oh check out the one I got!" doesn't mean he didn't already have the hacked cat sitting in his item box, or maybe he even hacked it in front of you.

can u tell me if this is good..and also if its prepatch or not? imma assume not but im not banking on my own thoughts here lol.

And yea i figured mang but i didnt wanna believe it lol.

can u tell me if this is good..and also if its prepatch or not? imma assume not but im not banking on my own thoughts here lol.

And yea i figured mang but i didnt wanna believe it lol.

Assuming it's ult+ or ++, it's possible.

can you convert armor calculator to open office? I have not MS office.

It works by using elements of excel, i don't think it's possible to convert it to office.