Ice

Item Check Thread

It's game impossible for a Gladius to spawn like that. It was noticeable before I ran it, and it wasn't the only thing wrong with the Gladius.

No problem. I will keep until I can use, because it was what I got at the end of the map. Thanks anyway.

No problem. I will keep until I can use, because it was what I got at the end of the map. Thanks anyway.

You didn't get it at the end of the map. An Obsidian Gladius cannot spawn like that. Three item checkers have told you that the Gladius is not possible, including the most experienced Item checker. We are not stating an opinion, and there is no doubt on that item. It is HACKED.

You want to use a hacked item... whatever... that's your call, but restating that you farmed it does not make it any less hacked. It's only ruined your credibility.

A hacktastic hacker hacking a hacked glad,with how much hack did the hacktastic hacker hack the hacked glad?

Exactly. One source for both? I'd buy neither.

It is a dupe. Found it in my sheet.

Anyone have a chance to check my 3 items yet? All self farmed but people ask if they are checked.
Thanks

Looks like your items got buried in the ongoing conversation that people are having. They look possible to me.

Hi guys,

I receved this item from someone in game, and I would like to know if it is hacked, hope its not xD.

I can't see max upgrades, but in all honesty... It doesn't look like something that would have been hacked for any reason, really.

Next time post IMAGES in the Thread. Not a link to a image folder.

They're also hacked.

Sorry it said on first page we could use imgur and it seemed easier. and boo them being hacked. Thanks

Sorry it said on first page we could use imgur and it seemed easier. and boo them being hacked. Thanks

Yeah. It's easier for you... not for the checkers.

You can use whichever but it is easier, as Biggles said, to just look in the post. We will check regardless though.

Hi guyz.

Yesterday, a guy, named kyle if i remember correctly ( i'm not really sure but...its seems to be that ), say he was stopping the game and made a big giveaway, by unlocking his tavern, etc.
So, i get somes things, chickens, etc, and one ultimate+ chest. ( Somes guys, faster than me, picked up full sets :( )

I dont think he's hacked 'cause the owner seems to be legit, but i prefer to ask you :)

Thanks in advance !

And sry for my english :)

Hi guyz.

Yesterday, a guy, named kyle if i remember correctly ( i'm not really sure but...its seems to be that ), say he was stopping the game and made a big giveaway, by unlocking his tavern, etc.
So, i get somes things, chickens, etc, and one ultimate+ chest. ( Somes guys, faster than me, picked up full sets :( )

I dont think he's hacked 'cause the owner seems to be legit, but i prefer to ask you :)

Thanks in advance !

And sry for my english :)

Possible.

Possible means the game could have spawned it. The only way to know something is legit is if you farm it yourself.

Possible means the game could have spawned it. The only way to know something is legit is if you farm it yourself.

Oh, ok, i see !

Thanks !