Ice

Item Check Thread

the resistance is fine with that many ups but a full ult ++ set plus all the same stats 100% hacked even if it passes item check

Please check these items. The person that owns these is wearing them, so I couldn't get them on without the boost.

Thank you

Terribly terribly hacked.

the resistance is fine with that many ups but a full ult ++ set plus all the same stats 100% hacked even if it passes item check

they don't have the same stats though? isn't it just a dps set?

The item check thread will always stay open. As for advertising other steam groups isn't really allowed here as per the rules of this thread in that this is for item checks only. Please keep on topic and if you have any questions please let me know in a direct private message.

The Stats are ridiculously high and almost the same as the others. Theres like a better chance to hit the billiontrillion dollar jackpot on the lottery

Now everyone seems to believe that they don't exist as of the last relevant forum post i can find (granted didn't look to hard honestly) in like 2012. So i bought this one, if its hacked i will gladly delete it. Happily i might add. Thank you for your time.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049291523/screenshots/?appid=65800

Sorry my title of the post i guess didn't go through (still stupid new obviously) anyway thats an ultimate seahorse. Red flag right there apparently but ill leave it to the people that might actually know something other than my idiot self.

This has nothing to do with why it is hacked. It is hacked in MANY other ways.

Just a warning to everyone. Do not purchase things from paypal shops they ONLY sell hacked gear.

Hi there !

could i get a price check on this item ?

i'm planning on selling this later on but i want to know how much it's worth.

Hi there !

could i get a price check on this item ?

i'm planning on selling this later on but i want to know how much it's worth.

Next time you can post this in the actual trading subforum, as this is the ItemCheck thread. But if I had to price it, I'd say maybe a coal.

Next time you can post this in the actual trading subforum, as this is the ItemCheck thread. But if I had to price it, I'd say maybe a coal.

i'm not selling it right now, i first need a pricecheck to decide if it's worth my effort to sell it.
hence the pricecheck in the pricecheck forum ^^

i'm not selling it right now, i first need a pricecheck to decide if it's worth my effort to sell it.
hence the pricecheck in the pricecheck forum ^^

This is the Item Check thread not a price checking thread there is other places for that thibault :) post it in there not here you post here if you want too see if it is hacked

Hey guys, would like this checked. I found it about 2 weeks ago on: NMHCMM Skycity from a chest
and people are asking for verification that it is indeed legit.

I always see these posts, and they're really highly unlikely since it's a full ult++ set and you haven't put in the time to earn that, but then I see the responses of "I think ult++ can't go over 86x" and other nonsense things, but ult++ can definitely have 400 in a stat, and they can definitely have 500~ upgrades, so that logic is fallacy.

I think people are just saying they're not legit to say it, but I wish some other older people like Classic and Crzy were back.

By my math, it's legit. I've seen other pieces pass that were similar.

It's hacked, no doubt. Nobody has an Ult++ set lying around.

Meanwhile such drops 400+ stats and near 500 or more upgrades are possible for Ult++, it doesn't mean its legit. The chance of farming a full Ult++ set with very similar stats is simply not existent. Period.

It's hacked, no doubt. Nobody has an Ult++ set lying around.

Meanwhile such drops 400+ stats and near 500 or more upgrades are possible for Ult++, it doesn't mean its legit. The chance of farming a full Ult++ set with very similar stats is simply not existent. Period.

I don't understand, is it possible or not? I get that the chances are extremely low but you yourself said 400+ stats and 500 or more upgrades is possible.

Is it a possible set, or not. And if so, why not. I'm starting to see a lot of bias lately, I liked the old item check where everything was possible or not.

Is it a possible set, or not. And if so, why not. I'm starting to see a lot of bias lately, I liked the old item check where everything was possible or not.

I only post saying things are hacked if I am certain they are hacked. There is no bias taken into account. Also particularly with Ult++ I hesitate on explaining the exact reason why things are hacked because hackers scour this thread for information. You say the way the thread used to be but have 2 posts on your account.

If you have any further inquiries or questions feel free to pm me or add me and I would gladly assist but this thread is explicitly for item-checking.

As for

++set

Every last one is hacked.

This is the Item Check thread not a price checking thread there is other places for that thibault :) post it in there not here you post here if you want too see if it is hacked

oh :( i thought this was to price check items ...

it's kinda sad that one of the top topics of a game is to check if gear is hacked or not ...

Well my bad won't happen again :)

I only post saying things are hacked if I am certain they are hacked. There is no bias taken into account. Also particularly with Ult++ I hesitate on explaining the exact reason why things are hacked because hackers scour this thread for information. You say the way the thread used to be but have 2 posts on your account.

If you have any further inquiries or questions feel free to pm me or add me and I would gladly assist but this thread is explicitly for item-checking.

Thank you, as for my post count, I forgot my password to my account, it happens. Regardless, you're one of the people I'd trust to have the right answer, I was just stating I've seen some people get ult++ passed by your guys that looks similar and I believed Eagle was making an opinion not a fact.

But alas, it's hacked.