DD2 = DD + Dota?! = Awesome!!!

Just saw some pictures of DD2. The competitive kinda looks like a nexus defense game. This will make a great addition to the world of DD. I just cant wait for it. I personally love Dota/LoL/HoN.

Please tell me what you think of combining Dota & DD style together. Is it a good mix in your opinion?

P.S. I really should have sign-up to be a tester... hmmm... Can I still sign up? I already registered my email for a beta invite.

I have a key to Dota 2, I have never played. I guess I should learn so I am ready for DD2. Do you know of anywhere where there are pointers?

In my opinion, just to get an idea of the game, I would go on twitch.tv & look a few games of Dota or League of Legends.

hmmm... pointers...

Basically a 5 vs 5 deathmatch. But you only win by destroying the ennemy Nexus that's protected by towers.

I have a key to Dota 2, I have never played. I guess I should learn so I am ready for DD2. Do you know of anywhere where there are pointers?

Watch lots of LoL as well. I've never seen Dota, just LoL, and it looks the same. But then again, they are both the same type of game.

Im really excited for DD2 to come out. I play LoL and knowing that theres going to be an RTS mode, I REALLY want to get DD2.

I think it'll be a good mix.

Dota is a bit more skill based than LoL, which is more item based, imo.
Hopefully, the loot/items in DD2 won't break the competitive PVP aspect. :)

Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad......you have a son that plays Dota 2 you know....... :)

I think it'll be a good mix.

Dota is a bit more skill based than LoL, which is more item based, imo.
Hopefully, the loot/items in DD2 won't break the competitive PVP aspect. :)

How is dota 2 more skill based then LoL?