Sign in to follow this  
GOKUPP

Ouya

I am loving the way this thing sounds thus far. The Ouya sounds just plain awesome to me.

I was wondering if There will be an optimized for Ouya version of Dungeon Defenders 2.

Presuming the console is a success that is.

For those who have not heard of the Ouya here are a few links chime in and tell me and everyone else what you think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouya

http://www.amazon.com/OUYA-Console-Coming-June-2013/dp/B0050SZD18/ref=sr_tr_sr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363671735&sr=8-1&keywords=ouya

That's cool. But I love the idea of Ouya been when you already have a gaming PC there's really no point in getting one. :p

I put maybe so on the pole because i'm not quite sure yet.

This looks like a good way to play my Android titles on the TV.

There are other Android TV boxes but there specs and corresponding reviews have not bean good at all.

I really like the fact I can update components like a PC as well.

I'm likely picking one up, more of for the more open feel of a social gaming console for when company is over and we don't want to huddle around my computers.

I am Seriously considering it.

Ouya sounds quite fun I love how they tell what the thing is capable of right out of the gate rather than making us guess and hope.

Very refreshing to see info given up front as well as giving us a near completely open environment to work with.

I am really kind of stoked just don't want to get to excited then if it bites I will not be dissapointed.:skeleton: