Who thinks DD2 should include importing of characters?

Let me be one of the first to say that I think that us hardened Defenders would like the opportunity to be able to import our characters levels and stats into DD2... I know I personally, as well as many others, have spent over a year of grinding and earning things/exp in DD1 and I was hoping we would have something to show for it in your next installment...

Does anyone agree?

Plus it is a new game with new characters and stuff so there really shouldnt be any sort of importing of characters. I mean lets say you play MW3 for a year and a half then Blops 2 comes out, they arent going to import characters I think it would make the game to easy.

I don't see it happening. And if it did I would wait to do it. I enjoy getting to the endgame as much as I enjoy being there.

Edit: Tito is busy today. New forum must be confusing more than just me.

lol it would be a waste of a game with imports lol your game would already be beat basically ... waste of even making the part 2 unless they did give bonus something to those who have a save from dd2 .. although would be hard to do with dd2 being not for ps3 lol

I can see where you are coming from, but I disagree. Some sort of reward system would be nice, like cod did with the prestige tokens though.