Fine with all of the new forum stuff, but no shoutbox :( Wonder if this was on purpose O.o I feel bad if it was ;(

There is NO shoutbox :( WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :dragon:

you two used it so much they couldnt fix it because you broke it :)

All you guys did was spam the shout box, kinda pointless.
All it was was a bunch of little kids trying to get the most shouts. I miss the original shout box.

Lol, not really. It was mostly me talking to myself and being lonely, and What watching Game Grumps. Then came along Interesting and Boss...

Lol, not really. It was mostly me talking to myself and being lonely, and What watching Game Grumps. Then came along Interesting and Boss...

You just confirmed my point.... That is almost the definition of spamming.

The shoutbox served its purpose, but its time had come. A moment of silence for our hidden, unused friend.

All you guys did was spam the shout box, kinda pointless.
All it was was a bunch of little kids trying to get the most shouts. I miss the original shout box.

kinda like you do on threads? we have conversations on there, you are just rude. and please if anyone is child-like here it is you.

I miss the shoutbox too... It was a great tool to get quick help imo. Or a nice spot to put a "Good morning defenders! :)"

R.I.P. Shoutbox
2010-2013 We won't forget you.

I'm certain we can all remain civilised here :)

The mighty shout box is no more, that thing never really was used like it should have anyway, even in the early days.

Edit; minor point, the Shout box existed prior to the game launch, precisely in late 2010 iirc.

I'm sure that more people would use the shoutbox if you put it on the left or right of the website. There is so much unused space atm, and most people are too lazy to scroll to the very bottom of the screen to chat.