Avatars and sigs... so very close.

I was all excited when my settings menu actually displayed working gif files, I thought 'yay'. And now here I am in the forum, and I am disappoint :( (not yay). Still no animation, nor does my signature gif pic work either.

Edit; Got it working, cept that it's tiny, lol.

Signatures are still up in the air, but I'm inclined to stay away from images in signatures because of how cluttered they make the forums look. The shoutbox is gone for good. Its time had come.

Signatures are still up in the air, but I'm inclined to stay away from images in signatures because of how cluttered they make the forums look. The shoutbox is gone for good. Its time had come.

Do i call you hit, do i call you josh, or do i call you isom. Mhhhhh

Person.. If we had pictures in our signatures can you not set the picture to be at 500x150 only? So all the pictures are "banner like" neat and tidy.

I call him 'boss' or 'hey you' :p While I agree that sigs can get out of control, I'd still like to see my gif avatar actually work.

At least you can do to fix this is to give me my special title of "Boss" PLEASE!!!!!!!
If you do I wont be mad anymore :3

Person.. If we had pictures in our signatures can you not set the picture to be at 500x150 only? So all the pictures are "banner like" neat and tidy.

He will always be Hit in our hearts. In a non-abusive way :P

Here would be the size of our sigs

or this

as long as you only have that in your signature, your fine...

I also think that there should be in the forums rules a signature size limit, because they got out of hand in last forum

Please hit, josh, iamisom, boss, hey you. i beg you, let us try this out, and if it gets out of control disable it. Its a new forum, new opportunity's

Here would be the size of our sigs

or this

as long as you only have that in your signature, your fine...

I also think that there should be in the forums rules a signature size limit, because they got out of hand in last forum

Please hit, josh, iamisom, boss, hey you. i beg you, let us try this out, and if it gets out of control disable it. Its a new forum, new opportunity's

can it have little buttons for like links to youtube and twitter ext.

spoilers make everything better, then you can have a whole book in your signature and it takes up no space at all! it's the best way to solve it IMO.
it would also be good for making tidy posts too, unless we have spoilers now, i haven't checked!

[spoiler]spoiler?[/spoiler]

edit: nope :(

spoilers make everything better, then you can have a whole book in your signature and it takes up no space at all! it's the best way to solve it IMO.
it would also be good for making tidy posts too, unless we have spoilers now, i haven't checked!

couldnt agree more. That would be nice

I'll discuss images in signatures with the team tomorrow.

At least you can do to fix this is to give me my special title of "Boss" PLEASE!!!!!!!
If you do I wont be mad anymore :3

I love you, but I'm not doing custom forum titles. I'm really sorry about that.

I'll add this to the list of things to look into.

but...but...but...I finally got a quote from iamisom that was perfect for my sig. :(

nvm, I found it again, YAY!! (although pics would be nice to include in a sig)

Was kind of disappointed when I found out images were disabled for signatures. I don't mind not having custom titles, heck I don't even approve of it. I like having a consistent forum format and believe that member titles should resemble how much the user contributed, not just some silly title someone wants.

Anyways, if we do get around to having signatures, I just hope this isn't too large.

He will always be Hit in our hearts. In a non-abusive way :P

It is all Star's fault. Him and his little poll. I may have to ground that boy after all.

Don't ground the boy!! Asking questions is how we find answers in life, iamisom did what made him happy. If anything Star's pole, gave the community a heads up. :)

It is all Star's fault. Him and his little poll. I may have to ground that boy after all.

Lol but be nice :P I kind of doubt that was why, as Hitmonchan was the highest voted. Hit just needed a change