Me and a buddy have been farming ramparts on insane+ and the past three tries, a guy wouldnt spawn at the end of round 6. Anyone having this problem as well? or any solutions?

PS3 US

if you sit for a while it will force die/spawn . i get that with the last few guys all time in ramps and glitter. longest i waited was 2 minutes. . thats on local. so not sure if works online.

They guy that ak is talking about is a personal friend of mine and he used a high^ depth charge and in round 8 of glitter-/+ the last ogre would never spawn even after 35 min of waiting. But he then switched to the shai and problem solved. Happened 4 times in a row in 3 different lobbies. Something about that gun glitches some of the spawns.

XBL GamerTag - STIFFY4oo8

wow. 35 minutes. sure wanted to finish the wave i guess lol. good to know about depth charge. probaly why ive never seen one used. good to know . does it shoot like a gernade launcher??

wow. 35 minutes. sure wanted to finish the wave i guess lol. good to know about depth charge. probaly why ive never seen one used. good to know . does it shoot like a gernade launcher??
it bounces and then it explodes and does fire damage so it fire aoe and ups by 120

They guy that ak is talking about is a personal friend of mine and he used a high^ depth charge and in round 8 of glitter-/+ the last ogre would never spawn even after 35 min of waiting. But he then switched to the shai and problem solved. Happened 4 times in a row in 3 different lobbies. Something about that gun glitches some of the spawns.

XBL GamerTag - STIFFY4oo8

Why the *% would you wait 35 mins. It dosent even take me that long to do a Marrago run.