Anyone farm while doing other stuff?

Just wondered what everyone else did while they were farming stuff, one of the jobs i do around the house is tidy our lounge and put the kids toys away, takes me about 2 hours but while i'm doing this i'm either farming soul focusers or doing giraffe runs because in both cases i can be afk for a while, i sometimes also farm while watching movies, game of thrones season 2 has probably been out a while for you guys in the usa, but it just came out on dvd over here and a farmed soul focus's through the whole season of it

Four giraffe runs yesterday flipping on time outs or commercials. Love March Madness. Oh, I didn't look at the 32 kairi's or giraffe's till late last night. Good day of basketball, bad day of farming.

More basketball today. Haven't made my mind up if I want to do giraffe runs today after my poor luck yesterday.

Occasionally tidy up, vaccuum and such. Mostly web stuff and other games on my vita. Oh, can't forget tickle torture everytime my daughter tries to sneak by.

I usualy do homework or clean my room once all the djins are killed when I do marrago runs. Same thing with SF runs.

I play clash of clans on my iPad when I farm soul focusers.

I'm playing the same game on both my ipad and iphone, takes ages to build though i refuse to buy gems

Four giraffe runs yesterday flipping on time outs or commercials. Love March Madness. Oh, I didn't look at the 32 kairi's or giraffe's till late last night. Good day of basketball, bad day of farming.

More basketball today. Haven't made my mind up if I want to do giraffe runs today after my poor luck yesterday.

Wow your guys must be super strong to afk on Misty Hard and above huh!

I'm playing the same game on both my ipad and iphone, takes ages to build though i refuse to buy gems

I bought gems to get 5 builders, but not since. It's fun...ish, but it's nice to have something to play with the kids, neither of whom play DD on console much anymore.

Pretty new TH8, name is MoriartyLives if you want to check it out!

Sorry for the derail!

i watch livestreams of dungeon defenders by drakpython, and i just watch random vids on youtube

I work from home building furniture, refinish/re-purpose/restore antique furniture, upholstery, etc... I can do a few runs of moraggo or other maps while paint is drying, I do afk while painting etc...Works out perfect for me, my shop is 5 steps from my door.

during any afk runs i either

feed the chickens/cat/dog/pig/horse/whale
watch korean dramas
play Wizard 101

sometimes when i do afk runs, i turn off the t.v
then later on i turn it back on to repair stuff
i believe i save electricity doing that

p.s: jk about the horse & whale

• 2 months later...
I usually do some school work, since I take classes online. Or sometimes I'll do a giraffe run on medium or hard and take the infinite build time off & go to my two classes at my school and come back and I'm probably at wave 15/16/17 depending. I haven't farmed anything in a while though.