[Guide] Akatiti NMHC Campaign

This is the current build I use myself to farm Obsidian Weapons & Supreme accessories. This build works really smoothly. Though, I have troubles doing it with a duo (except on last wave)

Boss Tactic:
The way I go to kill the boss might be unusual, but I use the Series EV's Proton Charge Blast. This ability does TONS of damage with a good weapon (Pawn Shot I believe is the best weapon for the ability). With the combination of a Propeller Cat and a 2.6k Hero Boost monk, I can melt the boss in seconds with a duo.

Classes Required:
:series::huntress::monk::summoner:

Recommended DPS Characters:
:series::monk::barbarian:

First of all, for those of you lazy people, here's the first wave and complete build DDPlanner Layout.

Screenshots

The bottom of the buff beam is right in the corner of that first step. I changed it so the spider goes in that corner, and the archer off the steps (make sure he is pretty much in front of the buff beam). The problem with ogres hitting the crystal has been reduced A LOT in my experience with this change.

Be sure when placing the gas trap it's on the edge of the buff beam from the previous image. Also, the Physical Beam is right where the Reflection Beam is. The physical beam isn't needed, but it distracts ogres for a little bit.

This aura stack is in the western area.

Yes, the mage is not on top of the spider.

Mage is on top of spider. Aura stack on top of the rock. Healing aura placed on wave 13. Gas trap can be configured. If you want that choke on the left to be clogged up, place the gas trap more to the left. If you don't want it clogging up that area, and provide more support for the boss, place if more to the right or the center.

Note:
I will be trying to add an inferno trap to the build by simply getting rid of the gas trap in the north-west, and decreasing the buff-beam to 4 in the east crystal.

Video

Stats

Series EV:
3116/2602/xxxx/2765

Monk:
2683/3707/2143/2326

Huntress:
2193/xxxx/2440/2189 (Build only uses gas traps, high damage isn't needed for it)

Summoner:
2971/3466/2478/2441

DPS EV:
2777/4409/xxxx/xxxx
Ability 2: 2713
Pawnshot Base DMG. Stat: 189,712

What's the lowest possible stats needed for builders? I wanna attempt this but I'm a little scared to say the least.

What's the lowest possible stats needed for builders? I wanna attempt this but I'm a little scared to say the least.

I dunno. I have 2k-3.5k stats. You do need pretty high stats to do this map. I'm guessing atleast 2.5k?

Anyone tried this build with lower stats than me? I'd really like feedback so I can get a good recommended stats for this build.

In the first picture that bottom archer looks really close to the crystal. I have had archers farther out and still had ogres nip it. Do you ever run into that with this build?

Anyone tried this build with lower stats than me? I'd really like feedback so I can get a good recommended stats for this build.

I tried something sort of similar except :
1.on the eastern crystal i dropped the gas trap, and added an inferno one to the western - as the gas was pointless there, the ogers coming on the stairs ran for the archers, not the crystal.
2.on the buff beam on the western, i dropped 1 archer and 1 spider for 1 mage - because 1 mage wasn't enough especially during the last 2-3 waves.

Otherwise the build was basically the same 1:1. Stats used (are lower than yours):

EV: 2500/2300/800/1800
Monk: 2500/1900/1400/1800
Huntress: 2500/1700/800/1300
Summoner: 3000/2800/1300/1400 (i've reseted the stats, since 2500 on hp wasn't enough)
DPS Jester: 1700/3500/xxxx/xxxx - Hits 7.5 mil in tavern + 21k Sea Horse.

Story :
Used Jester + Genie - upgraded everything to 3 stars
When the boss had under 20mil HP left, the western crystal began to take damage from wyverns and 2 seconds later, 1 archer died there as well, but it was too late for the boss. Thus i can conclude that these are the near minimum stats while using a jester dps for the boss.

Would you tell me how your Proton Blast EV is geared? I like it how fast you kill the Boss. :)

In the first picture that bottom archer looks really close to the crystal. I have had archers farther out and still had ogres nip it. Do you ever run into that with this build?

Yeah I've run into the problem. Like I said under the picture, you can mess around with that bottom part of that buff beam to try and repel that problem. Though, I find it random sometimes. I put my archer in a place, and ogres don't attack the crystal at all. Then I run it again, placing the archer in the same place, and ogres end up hitting the crystal.

In general, you could move the bottom part of the buff beam to the right off the steps, while placing the archer on the right edge of it.

Would you tell me how your Proton Blast EV is geared? I like it how fast you kill the Boss. :)

DPS EV:
2777/4409/xxxx/xxxx
Ability 2: 2713
Pawnshot Base DMG. Stat: 189,712

Just tried this build and it works really good. My stats are a bit lower than OP.

The only problem I have is that there is too much monster clogging (although that helped me upgraded everything much earlier than before), but the waves are really long. I guess I have to move the gas traps a bit closer to the minions.

Thanks for the build :)

Just tried this build and it works really good. My stats are a bit lower than OP.

The only problem I have is that there is too much monster clogging (although that helped me upgraded everything much earlier than before), but the waves are really long. I guess I have to move the gas traps a bit closer to the minions.

Thanks for the build :)

Yeah if you don't want clogging, just move the gas traps around. I honestly prefer the gas traps to clog up everything, that way there's less pressure on the west towers.

Me and a friend just did this map now, with less stats on our builders. Only thing we had to change was to remove the healing aura and a reflect beam to get inferno traps on the two biggest choke points, as the auras werent big enough to take care of enemies stunned by gastrap, was a big problem first two waves at the two west crystals.
Ish stats(not near comp)
Auras, 1400/2700/1400/1100 ish
Traps, 1300/2200/1625/713 ish
Summoner 2900/2500/1200/1200 ish
EV 2200/2500/xxx/1200 ish
Used monk+barb for boss
Monk with sup sparius and trans seahorse with 281 ups and 2,3 k hero attack
Barb with 3 k hero attack, trans cat with 250+ ups and supreme glads

So build works like a charm.

Thanks for that!

Me and a friend just did this map now, with less stats on our builders. Only thing we had to change was to remove the healing aura and a reflect beam to get inferno traps on the two biggest choke points, as the auras werent big enough to take care of enemies stunned by gastrap, was a big problem first two waves at the two west crystals.
Ish stats(not near comp)
Auras, 1400/2700/1400/1100 ish
Traps, 1300/2200/1625/713 ish
Summoner 2900/2500/1200/1200 ish
EV 2200/2500/xxx/1200 ish
Used monk+barb for boss
Monk with sup sparius and trans seahorse with 281 ups and 2,3 k hero attack
Barb with 3 k hero attack, trans cat with 250+ ups and supreme glads

So build works like a charm.

Thanks for that!

Glad it worked for you. I'd recommend at least 2k in Aura Range, so once you get there you should probably get that Healing Aura back. It's a huge help for the boss. 2k Range in Traps also makes a great big deal of help with 2k Aura Radius.

yeah. working on it. Though the boss lived for the whole of 6-8 seconds. So not that big an issue atm. Might be with more players on the map though

• 2 weeks later...
I used this guide to kill the boss for my first time finaly about a week and a half ago! Great build, thanks for posting it!! I had slightly lower stats than the OP, but my monk range ~2.7k which helps out a lot. My dps character is a monk with 1.9k tower and 1.5k hero boost with a 15k seahorse (still need to farm better ones). It kills him pretty quick when I stand behind at point blank and the hatch open. The healing aura with boost is HUGE too, my heath doesn’t really blink much below max. Since then I’ve been able to kill the boss with myself and another afk. What’s holding me back from 3/4 is my dps… I’ve just gotten a barb up to lvl 90 now and I’ve got some gear saved up for him. Just a few more pieces (good prop cat and 1 more wep) before I can really deeps with him.

For people who afk 2-3 people with 1 active that kill this boss, what setup do you use/recommend? I tried him once with 4 ppl, and the boss has SOO many HPs. Does a barb / prop cat really do that much more dps to kill him?

Also, I find it easier in wave 1 to set the remaining EV walls and the healing aura and only leave the minions for the 2nd wave.

I used this guide to kill the boss for my first time finaly about a week and a half ago! Great build, thanks for posting it!! I had slightly lower stats than the OP, but my monk range ~2.7k which helps out a lot. My dps character is a monk with 1.9k tower and 1.5k hero boost with a 15k seahorse (still need to farm better ones). It kills him pretty quick when I stand behind at point blank and the hatch open. The healing aura with boost is HUGE too, my heath doesn’t really blink much below max. Since then I’ve been able to kill the boss with myself and another afk. What’s holding me back from 3/4 is my dps… I’ve just gotten a barb up to lvl 90 now and I’ve got some gear saved up for him. Just a few more pieces (good prop cat and 1 more wep) before I can really deeps with him.

For people who afk 2-3 people with 1 active that kill this boss, what setup do you use/recommend? I tried him once with 4 ppl, and the boss has SOO many HPs. Does a barb / prop cat really do that much more dps to kill him?

Also, I find it easier in wave 1 to set the remaining EV walls and the healing aura and only leave the minions for the 2nd wave.

I can't really help you with the setup for boss as I don't use Barbarian for the boss.
But my character that is going to kill the boss will be the one having the Prop Cat. My hero boosting monk has the seahorse. When I AFK with 2 characters, I use my Summoner as the other to boost my minions.

Glad the build worked out for you!

Colors are fine, if anything your saturation is a bit high

I could turn on Post Processing while taking screenshots to make it more clearer.

Nah I think it's fine. If you want to make it more clear you could add captions maybe.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll try to edit the build as much as I can. Some of the DU can be cut down from the Buff beams in the scout and east, so definitely considering that. I'll try removing some gas traps so prevent less clogging so the map can go slightly quicker.

I've made some adjustments to the screenshots, but due to the dumb 4 image limit I cannot edit the post without ruining this entire thread.

My stats:
Buff EV: 3,5k tdmg
Wall EV: 2,9k thp
Aura Monk: 1,4k/2,8k/2k/1k
Summoner: 2,8k/3,4k/2k/1,7k
Huntress: 1,7k/2,5k/1,4k/1,2k

DPS with barb: 35m dps with propcat in tav.

I replaced the northwest and northeast gas traps with proxy traps because they didn't hold any small minions and to increase the dmg on the ogers. The stacking of the minions at west is relly nice. Even with a bunch of ogers spawning only 4-5 get through the wall of stuck minions.

At the first try I put the archer too close to the southwest crystal and it died a few milliseconds before i was able to kill the boss but second try was very easy. The build should work with lower stats than mine without a big problem.

Thx for the Guide it works very well.