Trendy should open up a new server where everyone has to start over (you could always play the old ranked if you start missing your lv100 toons and 5k stats). Imagine afk shops selling "epic" or "legendary" gear. Only the mightiest players could take on deeper well nmhc. A new server to play on just might be what this game needs to keep it going. This game has changed so much since it released so it wouldnt' be like simply rolling back the clock. Imagine if this game was released with all its current content. Trendy should do this, I think it would be a great 2nd anniversary update! Whose with me?

Not a bad idea, but you can probably do it on the current servers if you want. I've tried a few naked runs, but it's impossible to beat on NMHC. Or maybe if you are level 100 naked then you at least get like 985 points to distribute, but it's still pretty impossible, I think.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z using Tapatalk 2

A 6 month ladder server would be something I'd be interested in.
like Path of Exile. sorta kinda.

they'll add significant content changes over time, and then reset.
Unique items would be something I'm interested in as well(what I initially was hoping for the accessories). Things that augment your character that's more than looks and stats (maybe add a shield that returns 10% of the damage blocked, or gauntlets that increase attack speed).

A 6 month ladder server would be something I'd be interested in.
like Path of Exile. sorta kinda.

they'll add significant content changes over time, and then reset.
Unique items would be something I'm interested in as well(what I initially was hoping for the accessories). Things that augment your character that's more than looks and stats (maybe add a shield that returns 10% of the damage blocked, or gauntlets that increase attack speed).

Changes that big will definitely not be coming in DD, as it would completely change the game. Wait 10 years for DD2

like a month ago i started with 2 friends "new game" the rules where only classic chars, set mana to zero, dont use old items and play only on hc insane or nm. we started with a squire huntress and monk, and it was awesome.. the game is so much easyier when you know how it works.. it was real fun beating bosses and start farming glitta insane hc.. a real challange