Sign in to follow this  
Quickzoom

Where and How do you Farm Sup and Ult?

I wanna know where you guys farm to get most of your ult and supreme armor because i farm
kings game,Sky city,Aquanos
I have gotten 1 ult and 1 sup from aquanos
only trans from Sky city
1 utl 3 sup from kings game
I farm with MM on and i finish to wave 30
So just wondering where you farm and with what build
just wanna know the map you got most of your sup and ult armor
How many runs does it take?
How many Chars?

MM barely helps armor quality. I basically never play MM anymore.

You're playing all the right maps, it's just that sup/ult armor is balls rare. Some people play hundreds of hours and never find an ult.

Having multiple characters out basically doesn't help sup/ult armor at all, as all it does is minorly increase mob count, and the total number of gear pieces that can stay on the map -- it doesn't improve loot quality, and the loot that gets auto-removed is the lowest quality loot on the map, so having extra loot stay on the map accomplishes very loot (as it's just the lower quality loot).

GL HF DD

Surprisingly, the only two supremes I've found to date have been from Throne Room of all places haha. I've done kings game on nmhc with mm to mid 20's a few times with nothing higher than trans dropping.

I just want to add. Most people assume this on the forums but for anyone new who may be wondering this... Being on only summoner makes only armor drop.

I just want to add. Most people assume this on the forums but for anyone new who may be wondering this... Being on only summoner makes only armor drop.

This!

Do those maps with 4 Summoners out.

Kings Game NMHC usually gives me 3 supreme for every 4 runs I do. I don't really farm Aquanos for armour. Sky City NMHCMM can give me 1-3 Supreme every 2-4 runs (it's really moody though). Karathiki Jungle is not time efficient, but the runs that it gives you supreme usually pay off (but the rest don't in a harsh way!).

Other than that, every other option for farming supreme or ultimate is just pure dumb luck (for armour). There is no guaranteed ultimate farming area. A few people claimed to have amazing luck on King's for ulti, but all my tests so far have proved that to be a blatant lie unless they are some of the luckiest people around (and I am pretty damn lucky).

Your goal should never be supremes or ultimates. You must aim for good trans and take any higher drop as a joyful surprise, as a sort of gift you didn't even expect. Not acting this way will only bring you frustration and take you away from the game. Sups and ults are really rare and, when they come, most of the time aren't even better than the good trans you have equipped. Just look at all the ults and sups for auction here in the forums: most of them are far from impressive. As for good trans farming, Aqua, Sky City and King's are pretty much all the same: stick with the one you like the most or the one you can get farther in. Good luck in your search!

I've gotten several supreme and one ult armor piece from Boss Rush NMHC. It helps that it can be done very fast with 3 afk's. You also might get a really nice Classics. Just practice hitting the stupid dragon and waiting for the optimal time to attack it.

Edit: plus lots of trans pieces.