Sign in to follow this  
Renekou

Stuck in hard forever.

So, been playing Dungeon Defenders for awhile now.. originally PS3 player, moved to PC, and now back to PS3 playing with my sister who's taken an interest in video games.

The differences between the two are drastic. And it's hard to familiarize yourself with one, when you bounce back and forth. lol

Anyway, my point of the thread is that I've been stuck on hard for quite sometime, and only selectively. I'm currently doing mass runs of Hard Ramparts because it seems to be the best bang for my buck. In terms of mana, armor/weapon drops of occasionally 40 upgrades or more.

I'm just wondering if there is anywhere "better" (Mana gain, item drop rates, etc) that I should be running or if it's just a wait out the mana collection until I can afford to upgrade all my 40+ pieces and finally tip me over the insane thresh hold.

I play a Tower Squire who's stats are:

• Health: 56
  • Attack: 150
  • Area: 64
  • Rate: 148

She plays DPS Huntress with similar stats:

• Health: 60
  • Attack: 154
  • Speed: 81
  • Cast: 47

That's considered a 'glitch' you can not talk of such exploits.

This is correct. This is the "controversial" exploit because many of us don't consider it an exploit. But Trendy does and the mods do.

It's a shame about not discussing bans, too. Because "have you ever gotten a warning/etc from a mod?" Would be a great poll.

Yes, for discussion of exploits about this mana one - didn't know it was one
Yes, for this one - knew it was one and discussed it anyway
Yes for discussion of exploits (not this one)
Yes for something else
No

I'd have given you a heads-up if I'd thought of it, John.

OP: without all this other discussion, I found the ramparts to be the best non-exploit way to gain mana quickly at your xp level. You seem to be doing fine in the progression, and welcome to the forums!

the problem with glitches is that any clever use of game mechanics could be considered a glitch by devs if they wanted to,

Who sais trendy considers it an exploit. Have they ever said so ? I asked them outright and they never gave me an answer.
Mods decision possibly.

I don't see how you could possibly consider it a glitch or an exploit. Reason being think how long it would take to collect mana my oculus cost me 109 million to upgrade I'd be level 90 before I put that kind of change together

I don't see how you could possibly consider it a glitch or an exploit. Reason being think how long it would take to collect mana my oculus cost me 109 million to upgrade I'd be level 90 before I put that kind of change together

Think big my friend, 109 mill for an occ? wait till you have to upgrade a 100+ giraffe.
You'll still be collecting mana while i'm playing dd2 on my ps4.

I take exception to removing my post - without even a warning or explanation? Really?

And how is upgrading a specific component/property of any item a glitch?

I take exception to removing my post - without even a warning or explanation? Really?

And how is upgrading a specific component/property of any item a glitch?

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?
I asked the same thing, just move along or you'll just get more angry.

Consider it your initiation! Welcome to the cool kids club!

Replace "angry" with "puzzled" and HH's statement mirrors what I was thinking. Except I'd not have thought of the driveway thing. :)

To the OP: there are about a zillion topics that we can advise you about if needed; you just happened to hit on "that one". Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else.

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on the parkway?

R.I.P. George Carlin. Let's start a seven words discussion :) jk

Dunno if you were quoting George or not, just reminded me of him.

whats ur sisters phone number ? O_o

@Fothizz - dunno who that was directed to, but my sister is a black belt and probably too old for you... :)

R.I.P. George Carlin. Let's start a seven words discussion :) jk

Dunno if you were quoting George or not, just reminded me of him.

I was :)
I loved him, may he rest in peace

IF you still are having issues - I will run you and your sister through a few Glitterhelm Runs

A- the purpose of which is to expose you to insane
B - So you can see a good build
C - lots of good armor comes out glitterhelm
D - ohhh and did i meantion some pretty serious XP too!!!!
let me know ?????????????

So, been playing Dungeon Defenders for awhile now.. originally PS3 player, moved to PC, and now back to PS3 playing with my sister who's taken an interest in video games.

The differences between the two are drastic. And it's hard to familiarize yourself with one, when you bounce back and forth. lol

Anyway, my point of the thread is that I've been stuck on hard for quite sometime, and only selectively. I'm currently doing mass runs of Hard Ramparts because it seems to be the best bang for my buck. In terms of mana, armor/weapon drops of occasionally 40 upgrades or more.

I'm just wondering if there is anywhere "better" (Mana gain, item drop rates, etc) that I should be running or if it's just a wait out the mana collection until I can afford to upgrade all my 40+ pieces and finally tip me over the insane thresh hold.

I play a Tower Squire who's stats are:

• Health: 56
  • Attack: 150
  • Area: 64
  • Rate: 148

She plays DPS Huntress with similar stats:

• Health: 60
  • Attack: 154
  • Speed: 81
  • Cast: 47

On ps3, I am willing to come out of retirement to help you. I won't make it easy mode but I will make it fun mode.