Sign in to follow this  
grass-assassin

Stop the dupers opinions poll

I think each of us who'd like to participate could add the people with whom we've traded legitimately to our sigs. Not calling anyone out, but reinforcing the positive. Someone here does that already and also has "awaiting refund from xyz" in the sig. There is nothing in forum rules to prevent such a thing and I think it's a great idea.

Edit: did it... Honestly a bit harder to find where to do it than one might think, but I found it. :)

I too will do this.

i only read up to page 3 too many topics to really differ what we started talking about or where the topic is going, however i agree with the list of good traders rather than any kind of other list. keeps things simple and is easily done and were all here on our computers anyway wats the problem with opening a new " unnoficial fan page" of dd traders tab on your browser if your worried about things dissapearing you have 1 of a few options...

1. stop playing. if 1 item dissapearing is worth a quit or a serious rant on the forums get off the game and grow up
2.only trade with close friends
3.trade with the people on the forums who you think seem legit
4. farm all your own items, i have been burned on skittles as well as items so now i think outside the box for example, i need a skittle... so i farm glitterhelm/servents quarters until i get a hamster with 70+ upgrades lvl it up and name it skittle and presto you now have a 100% legit lvling pet farmed by you that will never dissapear.

with all these "problems" popping up or dissapearing you need to be smart to survive listen to what these people are saying ask as many questions as possible until you are convinced, and maybe these people are on to something with refferals, or we could work together to get some kind of legitamite site up for trading i dunno just be careful who you trade and youll be fine.

Here is what would happen with a seperate website

I am Trader "A" in this example. I have something really cool a 250^ widget you want. I won't take your offer because I am getting a lot better offers thans yours. You get pissed off over this matter go on posting your website my super widget 205^ is a fake and a dupe. End result Trader "A" has now to take less that what the item is really worth. Also Trader "A" now has to come up with a system to restore his a good trader status.

Look guys I agree duping is an issue. And causes and continues to create pain for all us at one time or another.
- If you know it is duped ( destroy it ) if you can't bear to do that then don't ever pass it on by trade or by hand me down
- Ask? Ask? Alot of the guys dealing dupes will tell you straight up he I think is dupped ( I am not really sure - it may or may not dissapear ) You know the risk you will be taking ask yourself is this item really that important.
- Lastly anyone knows 6 event items - for your 1 piece of lv90 armor should be a stand out signal of your about to be "Dupped"
- If you know how the system is glitched don't aggravate the rest of the community - congrats your smart now be cool and help build your community up - not tear it down.

- Coyote.

i say everyone in this topic duped me. so now everyone is on the list right?

lmao, come on ppl.
That made me laugh.

+ 10 , haha you clown.

Just don't trade. Keep your stuff with you at all time. You might get robbed.