Mistymire Not showing up in campaign?

Ok so im completely lost here, I cant seem to see it in the campaign maps, however I can see the challenges that come with the DLC, I've completed all the other maps on Insane, but cant seem to find mistymire :/

Any help would be appreciated, the only campaign maps we havern't completed are the bonus ones, however we have completed the glitterhelm caverns one.

It does kind of look like a header, was always curious why they weren't folded into the normal campaign button.

Ya, it looks basically exactly the same as the ads they have which confused me at first too.

Don't feel stupid, I didn't even know about it until I beat the original campaign like twice. :P

The only reason I knew is because I asked on forums... and it also took me 10 hours to figure out how to get tf2 pets and portal gun.

That's glorious. I sold my original portal gun and almost cried because I thought you needed it for the turtle secret. But then I learned about the M2K, so I'm good now.

Lol, the very first thing I did when I started to play was to look at the vast number of levels, challenges and I did saw the QFLES button as well... I dont know how people miss this O_o