Sign in to follow this  
AK47FAN762

what is your least favorite map

I'd say Moraggo as well but I don't mind the campaign, I kinda like that you constantly have something to do. But I hate I hate I hate I hate I hate I hate I hate I hate I hate I hate I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE War of the Djinn

Sometimes I start out with a game of WotD and it instantly kills my motivation to do any more farming. So I tell myself ill end my farming with a run of WotD but then always bail on it. One of these days ill get a great shai hulud and never play WotD again :)

War of Djihns it was really fun to play prepatch when it would only freeze on the 11th or 12th round only after you usually had played 40 -55 minutes to get to that point.

To be fair after the patch and failed 20+ runs that frooze when I actually was able to compete the map and obtain the award I did get a 88^ shai - then my son sold it 5 minutes later while he was cleaning up armor for me.

Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -Bitter - bitter -SWEET- ( 5minutes go by - oh cheeze its )

I have never obtained the genie kind shardstaff staff - maybe one day - and then it will be the one and only one I will attempt to get ever again.

For me its sky city damn those ogres, I also feel you guys on morrago its a love hate relationship love the loot hate this dijins

For me its sky city damn those ogres, I also feel you guys on morrago its a love hate relationship love the loot hate this dijins
exactly

I would've said sky city too, but my reasons are no unique reward and potential to freeze :( but that's not the maps fault ;)

Glitterhelm no doubt, ever since that 6h of running it with 2 pads to monk to 78.

Ill play but i refuse to build it
UBF :) all maps are the same to me all boring

servants quarters

So annoying. And the challenge sucks to

Agreed! If I ever play this map again, it will be too soon.

i dont like the dlc maps but i only play them is because of the rewards lol

Campaign: Servants Quarters

Challenges: War of the Djinn is awful, but Wizardry is up there in a relatively close second. Riddle of the Deep is annoying too.

riddle of the deep is fun !
i like the puzzles and if i don't want to clear a puzzle i don't have to

Whatever the third map is. I dont know why but I just hate it. And the challenge is annoying, when the crystasl teleports to the worst spot possible.

royal gardens?

thats the one, Honestly I enjoy all the maps but I am using my survival experiences to say which one i like the least. all those wyverns are just crazy.