Was wondering if anyone uses a pet with a high up knock back, not easy to find a high up pet and was thinking that a decent pet with a pretty good knock back would be alright, and if anyone is doing this, how high does it need to be?

hm i cant think of people who use knockback on a pet, but i remembered when i did use a pet with knockback. I forgot what number it was i think it was 15-20 (dont quote me on that) and it was annoying because all the mobs kept getting pushed away from me and it was really hard for me to kill them

What I am thinking is high up knock back and knock em to the edge or off the screen, if nothing else at least cause some real damage, it may not work on all maps or in all places but at the edge of a map it may work well.

you get a pet for 100% completion of dungeon deffenders. mine has 22 on it. tell ya truth it is a pain. some times knock mobs half way across screen . hard to chase down. just my thoughts. knock back can make things difficult in areas.

hm i cant think of people who use knockback on a pet, but i remembered when i did use a pet with knockback. I forgot what number it was i think it was 15-20 (dont quote me on that) and it was annoying because all the mobs kept getting pushed away from me and it was really hard for me to kill them

This^ also they get hit behind your defenses. This is how TE did an event. They knocked enemies behind your defenses.. (they used a weapon but same thing)