An official progression log?

I was wondering if there was somewhere, SOMEWHERE an official progression guide. Everyone knows certain stuff after a time but even knowing all of that its sometimes a little overwelhing (Spelling?) and you sometimes wonder if you are prepared for a map or not...

Anyway my point is, someone has attempted to create an actual full guide of progression?

Something like this...

1) Original campaing. Start on Medium/Hard and just keep going that way, do Insane as well if you are very experienced and all (All Hardcore of course), Just simply enjoy the game and keep going until you eventually completed Summit/Glitter on Insane difficulty.

This is fairly basic stuff that everyone does without even asking about it in the forums and such. Now it gets a little harder...

2)It would be a good idea to grind on Glitterhelm by now to get 74s- Not something your basic player is going to do at first.

3) Shard Levels. Should of do in Medium/Hard difficulty, then MAYBE insane, kinda like the original campaing, (Ok we will maybe skip Aquanos on Insane at the time begin because of this SOB know as the Kraken :kraken:).

4)Nightmare, the biggest jump you will take in the whole game. I would do Glitter grinding if I didnt do it by this time already (And if I did, I might do a little more it dosnt hurts) Then I would aim for 3 Challenges that are easily (Well, for the most of the part) dont on Nightmare Hardcore: Raining Goblins (nice APP staff will help a lot) Ogre Crush (The weapon is a good monk one I think), and the original Monster Fest (For random myths).

Now the first two challenges are rather know than are doable with low stats, but not so much the latter and (At least for me) it was pretty damn easy considerating the difficulty and rewards. In my game Monster Fest effectivly gave me my very first myths and gave me the help I so needed to start with...

5) Original Campaing on Nightmare (with some random survival rounds as well): Try to do all Area 1 levels, they arent really THAT hard with those starter myths you got in MF. Alch Labs included. The boss was pretty annoying but he should fall soon with the defences power. Survival Unlocked, TIME TO GRIND! Get to around wave 15 or so and you will get even BETTER myths here, witch you should use to start to do...

6) Mistymare (The best map in the game) 1st wave: Okey this is know, no explanation needed. You just go and complete the easy first wave, get the chest, hope for myths, get myths, restart. Eventually you should get to wave 2 with the new gear you got (And also pretty damn good experience dosnt hurts either), and so on until the boss. Dont bother with her yet, keep grinding the waves. Now you just go and beat her...somehow. I will admit I am not quite sure what to put here, I did it with just the gear you get from the very same level, Just keep repairing (easiest with an Overcharged :apprentice: IMO) whatever is she focusing on (And if its you whom she is focusing on dodge her attacks they arent that hard to dodge either), The setup should be obviously nearly AFKable, I only needed to go and repair some auras once in a 30 minute or so battle... You just unlocked Mistymare Survival. You know what to do.

7) After doing a couple of Mistymare survival on Nightmare, you should be more than prepared to resume the campaing, it will be a nice way to see how powerfull you just became and also a good way to do something else than mindless grinding as well. All campaing should be absolutly doable... No survivals, thougt, you are better off with Misty for what I heard. You may or may not try to finish all the original challenges to break the endless grinding if you havent one that yet...

8)Completed the rest of Shards level on Nightmare, doing full survivals in all of them- Except Moraggo because for some reason I havent seen it mentioned at all or very rarely...

9) Aquanos survival on NMHC... Well I am personally stuck here in progression so I cant quite tell you what comes next lol XD :D, but I would assume I would try to finish Sky City on NMHC and then do the survival on it... or maybe Kings game...

So...

TL;DR- Anyone here care to shard a log of how they did the progression/a guide of their progression? And if it isnt bothering anyone, can someone tell me if what I have done was right ot if theres something I could have done better (Obviously theres probably some part that could have been removed or something, but it was my first play XD)

edit: I APOGALIZE FOR THE GRAMMAR, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LENGUAGE.

That's a pretty decent summary of what I went through. I would just add that City in the Cliffs was a major bridge for me from insane to NM. It's also amazing XP at that point in the game.

That's a pretty decent summary of what I went through. I would just add that City in the Cliffs was a major bridge for me from insane to NM. It's also amazing XP at that point in the game.

Yeah now that I am thinking about it I also did that one map as well on Insane. I thougt the XP was okey... but I think it was around the time I was doing Misty Campaing so the XP would seem to be better there IMO.

Funny thing is, I just tried Misty survival for the first time yesterday and oh boy are the myths really good. I thought I was past Misty, but I was so wrong!

Funny thing is, I just tried Misty survival for the first time yesterday and oh boy are the myths really good. I thought I was past Misty, but I was so wrong!

My best supreme so far was farmed on Misty, also got a really nice trans there.

I was just getting ready to post something like this that had basic stat limits and all...but since you already started...

GL to you :)