Sign in to follow this  
defence

can i have some pro tops?

You just gotta farm it like crazy... I farmed it for 5-6 hrs a day for a month and only got a few 83-89 for 83 and a 91, 92, 95, and 102 for lvl 90... I used my main dps huntress and brought in afk's on the last wave.. I've tried every little trick I could think of to try and get different results and finally came to the conclusion that there is not anything you can do to affect the drop rate. It just takes patience and determination.. Keep your head up and you'll get one!

Run around Times Square twelve times while wearing a yellow shirt and powder blue pants. Then proceed to doing the Lab 31 and a half times. You should have a 100+^ Soul Focuser by then.

Run around Times Square twelve times while wearing a yellow shirt and powder blue pants. Then proceed to doing the Lab 31 and a half times. You should have a 100+^ Soul Focuser by then.

Lol... Sounds like a plan to me

Would Monument Circle work? I don't want to fly to New York.

It can help (a little) not to look at what you've gotten each run. Make sure you have space in the item box, then do as many runs as you can without looking. Having 12 to look at is more likely to provide at least one that isn't a total disappointment.

I remember I got my 110^ soul focuser when I'm hosting lab run on insane using my level 70 huntress, one player join in with a level 90 app and killed the final boss in no time. I'm still new to the game that time and never knew that weapon will be my partner up to now, it was for level 78, so I've waited my 70 huntress to reach that level.