Need Help on Sky City Boss NMHC

So i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but i need help killing the airship :/. I can slowly dps him but i always seem to fall down eventually. Draemn's build with summoner minions on east and auras seem to be holding out even if my stats aren't that great. So i just really need an experienced dps that wont fall to help me kill this boss :< tried a dozen times and always the air vents ;-;

Leave your Sid so i can add you if you want to help.

Yeah I too have problems with this boss...

But really, the problem is not really the fall, I almost always land just fine...

The REAL problem are those damn homing rockets they launch at you when you are in the ship IMO, I have been trying to dodge them but it just seems stupidly hard, I would say even harder to dodge than the :kraken: and Cupid (why we dont have a Cupid icon?) attacks, and thats something...

They always kill my DPS :apprentice: in like 2 hits a la :copter:. In fact, they arte pretty much the exact same rockets except theres like 4 of them at the same time when just ONE is already pretty overkill...

Yeah I know you can destroy the turrets from where the rockets come from, the thing is, I BARELY can even move before they are about to hit me, I can destroy WITH A LOT of luck maybe 2 of those turrets and then I am dead. Lets not forget the fact than theres some respawing random enemies as well, as if the turrets were not enough.

I am guessing the solution is just to get someone a little less squishy unafortunally... Thats pretty crappy, I hate unavoidable attacks (or near to)... At least I could deal with the :kraken: via Minions kill (That was awesome LOL), but this boss NEEDS to be dealt with by yourself...

well berrypower1234 helped me kill it so im good for now, thanks for the other offers of help ^^. As for aguspal, the rockets weren't a very big concern but maybe its because i had 90/90/90/78(lightning) in resist in NM. I've heard resist play a huge role in DPS even more so than dmg and stuff .-.;

I just posted a video about the sky city boss on my youtube dawg.

www.youtube.com/klizilii

I'll check it out but the problem is the lag for me is horrendous on that ship. Ik it sounds bad but I pretty much need someone to do it for me :/ My stats are high end but I can't run anything that would increase them to end game without crashing a few waves in :/

[EDIT] Great video :) that steam vent was crazy :P