Sign in to follow this  
AK47FAN762

what add/fix would you want

A fix to stop duping would help this game a lot it can't be that difficult to do, since people have to connect to a the internet anyway to trade their should be an online item database that users connect to before the trade goes through with a history and item id of the items they have already traded, trying to trade an item you've already traded before? trade fails

I'm on Xbox but I'd still select Shards IV for PSN EU over anything else.

Xbox specific: Sky City freezing. No contest.

even though duping is a huge problem, i believe giving psn eu the latest patch should be priority

Edit: didn't notice Damocles's post l0l

only one? eh that will be tough
Im just gonna throw a few other then and then just blindly point at the screen

Removal of 128 cap
Survival mob count fix
Super loot
Sky city rewards
Boss rush rewards
Sky city lag
Aquanos broken exp
Equipment fix so modded weapons would backfire and give you neg to everything if it goes above the highest possible number
Monk weapon fix
Monk dps fix
Loot from mobs being better
Insane+ scaling fix so its not completely fubar

Uh thats all i could think off

only one? eh that will be tough
Im just gonna throw a few other then and then just blindly point at the screen

Removal of 128 cap
Survival mob count fix
Super loot
Sky city rewards
Boss rush rewards
Sky city lag
Aquanos broken exp
Equipment fix so modded weapons would backfire and give you neg to everything if it goes above the highest possible number
Monk weapon fix
Monk dps fix
Loot from mobs being better
Insane+ scaling fix so its not completely fubar

Uh thats all i could think off
did someone delete you and cabages posts

did someone delete you and cabages posts

Mine was actually relevant to the topic.

How to deal with an issue with your game 1.01 by Trendy.

Dear Moderators,

If you see anyone mention, reference or consider even considering reference to the problem we caused in our last patch, cover up the evidence, if it happens more than twice you are granted lethal force to deal with said protesters.

Always direct them to the Tech Support section where our resident helper can provide insightful information towards any issues. If you maintain the Tech Support key phrases include, "Oh dear that is awful, I understand your frustration. If the problem persists please let us know."

On receipt of notification of the problem persisting this should be reported directly to the moderators as clearly stalling tactics are not working, at this stage lethal force is deemed necessary.

If you have any problems with rule 1.01, please PM TrendyCoverUpPolice directly.

Mine was actually relevant to the topic.

How to deal with an issue with your game 1.01 by Trendy.

Dear Moderators,

If you see anyone mention, reference or consider even considering reference to the problem we caused in our last patch, cover up the evidence, if it happens more than twice you are granted lethal force to deal with said protesters.

Always direct them to the Tech Support section where our resident helper can provide insightful information towards any issues. If you maintain the Tech Support key phrases include, "Oh dear that is awful, I understand your frustration. If the problem persists please let us know."

On receipt of notification of the problem persisting this should be reported directly to the moderators as clearly stalling tactics are not working, at this stage lethal force is deemed necessary.

If you have any problems with rule 1.01, please PM TrendyCoverUpPolice directly.

I love you but uncle Tito will likely delete this.

But that being said, I'd love that it wouldn't take twelve hours to upgrade a single weapon. Or maybe a fix on Aqua's exp.

But that being said, I'd love that it wouldn't take twelve hours to upgrade a single weapon. Or maybe a fix on Aqua's exp.
agread
edit:i just got my 500th post yay

I don't see why it's relevant to the topic at hand and no names or quotes were mentioned, these were just generic things. If it gets deleted it just shows there is truth within the rule 1.01. Unless TrendyCoverUpPolice is a real user in which case I am sorry I should of checked before using such a unique name.

Aquanos experience has to be the first and foremost problem that should have been resolved last time.

And along the same line the insane+ experience is low for the amount of work and character development that is required to play at insane+ level.

A buff or return squire towers back to what they used to be - (wickedly good!)

A slight decrease in wyvern health on insane+ or just fix the squire towers as previously stated.

Fix Aquanos so the weapons so they drop more like Morraggo ( Rago set the new standard of what all DLC's after should have followed for high^ weapons.

Sky city should just be a random DLC weapon for any of the DLCS vs 16^ pets with 3-4 negative stats.