Sign in to follow this  
Nakhal

Aquanos Insane!

im farming it solo and with 2 controls.
the question could i get ^200 arrxons or ^200 triton?
did anyone acually have them?

my highest is 111 and 106 arrxons and 92 triton

sorry for spelling!

I've seen 3 200+ arronax's one of them was 252^

I think you have the same chances of getting a 200+ weapon in aquanos as you do on morogo but because the xp is broken on aquanos 10x more people farm morogo so it looks like their is a 10x higher chance of geting one on morogo but it's just that less people farm it, i've just started farming aquanos with 4 controllers and the best i've had so far is a 143^ arronax and a 141^ depth charge

I've seen 3 200+ arronax's one of them was 252^

I think you have the same chances of getting a 200+ weapon in aquanos as you do on morogo but because the xp is broken on aquanos 10x more people farm morogo so it looks like their is a 10x higher chance of geting one on morogo but it's just that less people farm it, i've just started farming aquanos with 4 controllers and the best i've had so far is a 143^ arronax and a 141^ depth charge
and its a lot harder than morago

and its a lot harder than morago

I don't think it is, you can't afk and wave on morago you have to pay attention because the djins take your towers down, but on aquanos i build for the first 2 waves, then i don't even need to look at the screen for the next 3 waves i can just afk, then i'll repair my towers and afk again till the last wave and just bring another 3 controllers in, aquanos is only difficult until you realize sharken can't run around corners

I disagree with kiss.
Although people do pull 100+ items they take a really long time to farm (depending on your luck).
I've farmed that map for ~ a month without doing morrogo and the highest I could pull was a 135^
If I had done morrogoo that much I would have like 7 of those.
I've had pages of 100+ oculus/rods in two weeks time. I've never had pages full of 100+ aaronax's

I disagree with kiss.
Although people do pull 100+ items they take a really long time to farm (depending on your luck).
I've farmed that map for ~ a month without doing morrogo and the highest I could pull was a 135^
If I had done morrogoo that much I would have like 7 of those.
I've had pages of 100+ oculus/rods in two weeks time. I've never had pages full of 100+ aaronax's

but do you remember first playing morrago and having exactly the same luck?

I have a theory that the more times you've completed a level the higher your chances are of getting a high level item, a lot of people moan about not getting anything over 50^ on morrago after playing what they consider a load of games but i remember it being the same with me, after about 4 months of playing with 3 afks i started getting frequent 100+ weapons, a few months later i got my first 200+, now i have 7 of them, i get a 110^+ at least every 3 games i hadn't played morago for a while but went back to it yesterday and got a 152 occlus first game, and a 187^ junboa the next

Can't really confirm anything till i've played as many aquanos games as i have morago but thats what it feels like to me. a month really isn't a long time to the amount of time i bet you've spent on morago,

I seriously believe part of the multiplier on the rng is the amount of games you've played on that level.

aquanos much easier than morrago coz i dont care about genies and we can stop sharken. also i like aquanos weap than morrago's

but do you remember first playing morrago and having exactly the same luck?

I have a theory that the more times you've completed a level the higher your chances are of getting a high level item, a lot of people moan about not getting anything over 50^ on morrago after playing what they consider a load of games but i remember it being the same with me, after about 4 months of playing with 3 afks i started getting frequent 100+ weapons, a few months later i got my first 200+, now i have 7 of them, i get a 110^+ at least every 3 games i hadn't played morago for a while but went back to it yesterday and got a 152 occlus first game, and a 187^ junboa the next

Can't really confirm anything till i've played as many aquanos games as i have morago but thats what it feels like to me. a month really isn't a long time to the amount of time i bet you've spent on morago,

I seriously believe part of the multiplier on the rng is the amount of games you've played on that level.

I don't believe any of the hundreds of theories out there about how to increase your chance of getting better weapons, but this one I do believe could be true :)
The only other thing I've heard before that makes sense and would go hand in hand with this theory is that the game won't put out the same weapon twice, therefore the more garbage you get the better chances are you'll get good items the more you play.
It's stuff like this that helps give me drive to farm more :)

I think the potential for high level weapons are possible but i find the mean to be much lower for aquanos. If you do get 40 aquanos weapons and don,t get a single 100+, it's not suprising, if you get 40 rago weapons chances seem a lot higher you will see a 100+. I basically stopped doing aquanos for this reason. Another reason would be because monk and huntress weapons are lame on aquannos insane.

kiss do you do 1 of each char each game or do you objectively look for a certain weapon each time?

I do one of each character the same as i do for morrago, i have received 100+ weapons for other each class but give them away if their under 130^

I've only recently learned to to finish aquanos and i think i've finished it about 10 times with 4 controllers & had about 7 100+ weapons from that only 2 of which have been above 130^ which i keep for trading

I would like to do a couple or Aquanos with you, KISS, the next time. And possibly see your build sequence. Can?

I would like to do a couple or Aquanos with you, KISS, the next time. And possibly see your build sequence. Can?

sure, just pm me on psn and i'll give you a game

sure, just pm me on psn and i'll give you a game

Thanks for the build show...awesome.

Too bad our later games end with connection problems... my PSN got maintenance and although I can connect to PSN, I cannot join games... hope tomorrow will get better. See ya!

I'm probably one of the worst players in this discussion right now...if anybody doesn't want their pulled arronax or xilent's, can i have them? My best weapon right now is a 48 ups oculus :( I can trade for it if you want.

I'm probably one of the worst players in this discussion right now...if anybody doesn't want their pulled arronax or xilent's, can i have them? My best weapon right now is a 48 ups oculus :( I can trade for it if you want.

Are you on? I'll give u a nice occ or rod, i have a couple of 80 nax's laying around but it's for 78.

sure friend

are you guys serious its all luck lmao theres no theorys nothing works, its either you get a good one or you dont quit crying start playing youll get something sooner or later, iplay everyday have all 91 characters, like 200hrs alone in moraggo havent pulled one 200^ on patch yet its all LUCK pure random (who has a 252 arronax funniest thing i ever heard lmfao)

are you guys serious its all luck lmao theres no theorys nothing works, its either you get a good one or you dont quit crying start playing youll get something sooner or later, iplay everyday have all 91 characters, like 200hrs alone in moraggo havent pulled one 200^ on patch yet its all LUCK pure random (who has a 252 arronax funniest thing i ever heard lmfao)

Was someone crying on this discussion? . . . I think your the only one crying about anything, swallow your own medicine :)