Sign in to follow this  
BPUGINATOR

Back To Back.

A lot of people quit and come back (Like Me) over stress and a ton of other things, What I've been doing tho lately is testing some PS3 builds out on PC on OPEN. I matched my stats to my PS3 ones and tried some stuff on insane on a huge variety of maps and believe It or not I've got some amazing new builds. Like I've always said I want to help the PS3 Community out as much as possible and I'm going to again starting tomorrow. I will have a Aquanos Insane+ Build and a few pure strategy ones more than likely for other maps. Now be assured my friend Chewy is 90 but I've still got all 83's so this will be possible with 83 Builder's If done right. Once again too thank you guys again for a while back and now I've had my Machinima Partnership for almost 3 months now and might I say It's been great! So what else I'm going to be doing is buying the Dungeon Defenders 4-Pack and buying four players on PS3 the game for PC (If you actually have a gaming PC) an the best out of best news is that I talked to Ric Mendoza (Support at Machinima, The Main Man) And If my DD videos go good with a lot of support we can bring a series to MachinimaRealm! Awesome right? Now aside from PS3 not being updated like PC the series will be mainly focuse on XBOX/PS3 Builds too help people out but anyways there are still barely any guides for maps or anything anymore. I wrote this so you PS3 dudes know that I've not forgot you and that things will pickup soon! Just about to graduate highschool too. :squire:

Can you do a build for sky city for insane for solo or 2 peeps?
I tried the 'leave north alone' type build but it does not work, a random spawn ogre always attacks the middle crystal even though there are no towers or players on that platform. Also, strength drain auras do not strip elemental resis on ps3 so the build on pc will not be same on ps3, just a reminder. I want to solo sky city on insane but i'm failing on the boss wave becuase of the rogue spawned ogre, hope you have suggestions that would help, thanks in advance.

Can you do a build for sky city for insane for solo or 2 peeps?
I tried the 'leave north alone' type build but it does not work, a random spawn ogre always attacks the middle crystal even though there are no towers or players on that platform. Also, strength drain auras do not strip elemental resis on ps3 so the build on pc will not be same on ps3, just a reminder. I want to solo sky city on insane but i'm failing on the boss wave becuase of the rogue spawned ogre, hope you have suggestions that would help, thanks in advance.

I got a good one with 2 people that already works on PS3, If chewy is on tomorrow we will upload It and I'll explain it pretty good. To me It looks like you've got 90's so It should be a breeze but I'll test some more stuff on PS3 and PC tonight to see what works. Solo sky city on PS3 is pretty hard tho.