Sign in to follow this  
Tonix

Did I Miss Out?

So these events are looking pretty interesting. When I first saw them I thought they were just custom maps that they were doing for Trendy Friday Fun. Over the past week or so I've been too busy to check things out myself, but now that things are calmed down I'm realizing that it looks like I missed out on some special items. If I download and play the maps on Open, can I still can the prizes even though the events are technically over? Or is it just too late. Also, if you can explain how the prize giving works that'd be great. I've heard that you play on Open but you get special items in Ranked. If that's the case, I definitely feel like I missed out. :P

Yes, you're too late for previous events. You can still buy the event items from other people, but it will cost you. I see you're already signed for the upcoming though so won't need to link you there.

The way events work is you do a custom map on open with an event host and some other participants. Once finished you all visit the event hosts tavern in ranked and he gives everyone their event item.

Xytech summed it up nicely for you. You have the option of bringing a group of up to 5 people with you or running solo and we will pair you with others.

May I remind everyone that new threads be made only for:

1) New Events
2) Event Sign-up Threads
3) Event Feedback Threads
4) Recruiting for New Hosts

Any questions or concerns regarding the pc events should be directed HERE.

Thank you.

/Closed