Ok hi guys now Ive got a serious problem was just playing Aquanos om a build and was pulling in my builder in on the last wave and ended up deleting him, now I know this is my fault but this is crazy this is the second character ive acidentally deleted in a period of 2 days and am seriously frustrated about it not sure what exactly to do. my apprentice at 78 wasnt a big deal they lvl fast but the squire at 80 is just incredibly difficult to lvl back up and was wondering if someone give me some kind of reset or something because the hours ive put into lvling him is 3x longer than any other of my characters. can anyone give me some options because now i cant even build anymore and am at a loss. there has to be something that can be done. im sure Captain hindsight on the development team is sitting in the back room saying 1 of a few things like maybe we shouldnt have made a delete all button for the inventory... and maybe we shouldnt have made the delete character button the same button the contorller rests on while not in use and to accept the deletion make it the button that normally pulls your toon into a match... comon guys this is nuts please send me a reset!

Dont you have to press x to confirm deletion? Ive played this games since October 2011 and have yet to accidentally delete a character

*next build accidentally deletes lvl 90 huntress
*Doh!

that sucks man
but yah i've played this game for a while
i have accidentally pressed the delete hero button countless times
but i've never confirmed it
i always read before i press

yea ive had the game over a year and only recently confirmed the deletions like i said deleted my inventory once and was not paying enough attention i just picked up my controller for the second time in 2 days and hit the x button to bring in my second had just got all the way to kraken solo on hard and yea toon gone... i hassled a buddy about being more careful when it happend to hima few weeks ago and now its my turn so even though it seems like youll never do it (and i hope it never happens to anyone else) its easy when your not watching. be careful out there guys because now im out countless hours of playtime on my oldest toon and nothing to do but lvl another back up man a reset would have been nice was like waking up into a bad dream today and now im headed back to that god forsaken mistymire all day to get close to where i was exp wise, the 1 saving grace is that trendy knows this happens so luckily in the 2 times ive deleted my toons ive been able to keep the gear, so obviously someone was working overtime when they thought of that good idea because if id had lost both 78 armor sets for my toons id definatly have to take an extended vacation. was more angry last night than i am today definatly so wish me luck getting back to 80...

ps. ill just also mention like i said i know some people this had happend to and they had mention they complained to trendy and trendy lvld them back up, now im not 1 for taking hand outs im not on here begging for free exp or something and really could care less now if i recieve any help at all ill get back what i lost like i always do by my self. I just wanted a toon reset trendy thats all :(.

I deleted a 83 huntress once. Accidentally pressed L2 then dropped the remote and,BAM bye bye Verrona..

There is nothing to be done OP. your squire is gone. Better try and find somebody nice or hit up misty first wave

Hey man I will be on later, I wll let ya know when and we can head out to do some leveling, I have to do my Squire also to at least 78.Pretty sure the 2 of us can hold it down.

yea thanks all i appreciate it a asking for a reset was worth a try but were on our own out here trendy forgot about the console users a long time ago if anyone is hitting up mistymire just msg me im back to 75 or 76 already so whatever lol i wanna keep typing out hate mail for trendy but im not a ps+ and theres fudge all i can do about it except get my lvls back myself so ill let them sit back and watch .

Dont you have to press x to confirm deletion? Ive played this games since October 2011 and have yet to accidentally delete a character

*next build accidentally deletes lvl 90 huntress
*Doh!

I deleted a character before simply by dropping the controller on the floor :/. Talk about unlucky....

yea they need to take a page from almost any other game and make you type in the characters name... theres that captain hindsight again comon trendy its an amazing game just fix up these little things remember us on the consoles? lol we need some help once in a while too

again thankyou all for the comments and im always looking for mistymire lvling buddies thanks mainly to Grass-Assassin i got my builder back to 78 so be careful out there its easy to delete your stuff and if your right handed like me dont put your controller down left end first and then click x without looking.

only if you wanna get called a duper :s even ps+ has its downfalls bro

Lol! Sorry, but I 100% disagree. PS+ has no downfalls to me... All those free games, the ability to back up unbackuppable files, the discounts... Anyway, I could care less if someone were to call me a duper, because I know I am not, and that is all that matters really. I control my life and how I feel, and no matter what someone says, I know the truth. Would that really bother you that much to be called a duper, if you're not? At least you'd still have your character and not this problem you are having now ^_^

But, to each his own, I guess

I've had ps+ since it was released and I don't have one complaint. The online storage has been awesome for all the games I play. Might want to consider it if you have the funds to spare. Being called a duper is far less of a concern to me than losing hours and hours of game play.
Sorry about your toon you lost.

only if you wanna get called a duper :s even ps+ has its downfalls bro

Never been called a duper and wouldn't care less if I was. It's worth it. Safety, free games, hefty discounts.

Lmao that FAAAAAAAAAAR outweighs somebody maybe calling you a duper

Damn ppl, PLUS IT UP. $18 for 3 months. It's a must have at this point. Don't understand why anyone who can afford to buy multiple games every year wouldn't have it