New challenge for you Draemn... what is the best tower set you can put together with only godly gear?

New challenge for you Draemn... what is the best tower set you can put together with only godly gear?

I wiish I hadn't gotten rid of some of the stuff TD has given me. "(

I once geared up in dps setup with godlies only that I had gotten as late wave surv runs. Put them on a level 70 hero. And trolled the pubs with 1k hero hp and 1.3k hero atk. I did have to spend some hero stat points on speed due to some negs on armor.

I also did use an ult sic, since it can be equipped by a level 70 hero. Not the ult+ or ult++ sics though, they use different rules interestingly enough.

I've been collecting godly gear for a long time now so I can put together some baller sets.

I've been doing this with Trolled gear for some time as well.
Or in regards to armor... what I like to call UGGwear (Ungodly Godly Gear).

I reroll the toon when they get too high and play medium or hard campaign with random pubs until they get to 60.
Great way to play with new people and make new friends.
Once the toon hits 60... I throw on the UGGwear. Then when they hit 70 I add in some of the original superloot.
For me, most of the fun in this game ends with Summit insane. All the other stuff is just to feed the addiction.
Much of this feeling can be attributed to frustration with the RNG. IMHO, UGGwear shouldn't even be possible.
When I'm really fed up with it, I tend to think the only hacks in the game are those people that created it.
Don't get me wrong though... I do love most of the game. They definitely hooked me right from the start.

As far as wrongful reports to Trendy.... NOT our fault. They should have placed certain parameters for the RNG to operate within.

...but I digress...

Here is a sampling of my pre-myth toons.
Much of their gear has remained purposefully modest especially since the advent of kobolds.
Plus... when looking for UGGwear... I started to experience the same feelings of frustration I get from looking for high-end gear, so I quit looking to improve them some time ago.

Most of these toons could be a lot stronger.
I think my DPS EV was up to 1800/2100 before I decided to scale him back a bit.

But they're just for fun.

I have a funny accessory i farmed winter wonderland i have a santa hat with full minus stats. but for some reason i had to keep it lol :0 lol

I love rng

I dont understand.

Perparsh where I am in the progression the RNG dosnt hits so hard, but for the most of the part ( Random cursed crap dropping in wave 25+ NMHC aside) the RNG was not bad at all for me... At least I dont hate it so far...

I dont understand.

Perparsh where I am in the progression the RNG dosnt hits so hard, but for the most of the part ( Random cursed crap dropping in wave 25+ NMHC aside) the RNG was not bad at all for me... At least I dont hate it so far...

I find most of the godlies that fit these examples listed in late wave survival on maps where the best armor is possible before these show up. Quite a few of these godly pieces are the victims of either one or more bad rolls OR the victim of over rolls. 53 mana godlies or 20 million plus myths are both examples of this.

Edit: corrected auto fill and correct issues

This is my godly hybrid set. I have been putting it together slowly :)

NICE butt you have to work on those resists there still to high. You are not quite done till they are all negative LOL