Helpful Attack Rate Info

Basically for the squire I timed how many shots a harpoon got off in 10 seconds. Divided that,number,by 10. Then you multiply the number I give by the,damage your harpoon does to get a good approximation of what your,TRUE dps should, be (the dummy,is a LIAR!)

@320 rate= 14 shots in 10 secs so 1.4*dmg=dps (at 300 rate it seemed to fall the tiniest bit shy of 14 but the difference was noticeable)

@240 rate= 13 shots (just barely) so 1.3*dmg= dps

@165ish = 12 this was a difficult one to pin down. 180 definitely gives, you more than,12(maybe12.5) and 150 gives you,less than twelve

@120= 11.

Of course these are all approximations but I Hope good ones. 1.4 might not seem,like a,lot but 3 or 4 extra shots per ten seconds can be a game changer.

If anybody has some good numbers on how damage scales that would ve very helpful.

PS..I'm thinking to get to 15 shot per 10 seconds you'd need over 400.,well over....I tested 393 and it was maybe 3/4 of the way there......maybe lol

what is the point you think would be good to stop at on attk rate and max out damage

Thats a,good question that hopefully we can work towards answering

Yes, I agree completely. This is good information and would help to build out that next level that AK asks about. Thanks for taking the time to collect this!

Though basically what you have to consider is will that extra damage add up over 10 seconds to more than an extra shot or two.

I,will,say at the lower damages its almost definitely,always better to go with,damage...once you get to 600 I think it gets more complicated

At 766 dmg I have 245 rate. So,about 1.3 shots a second. Each shot does 7183 dmg. That's 9337.9 dps
At 671 dmg I have 320 rate. So about 1.4 shots per second. Each shot does 6532damage. An extra 652 damage per shot. But the dps is 9144.8. So it's only an extra 193 dmg per second.

So let's look at it more clearly. At 671 dmg I do 6532 dmg a shot.I'm going to be better off at 120 rate,until I can do more than an extra 6532 damage over 13 shots....which would, be 502 per shot. So any addition to damage less than that won't be as good at the lower rate

Though basically what you have to consider is will that extra damage add up over 10 seconds to more than an extra shot or two.

I,will,say at the lower damages its almost definitely,always better to go with,damage...once you get to 600 I think it gets more complicated

At 766 dmg I have 245 rate. So,about 1.3 shots a second. Each shot does 7183 dmg. That's 9337.9 dps
At 671 dmg I have 320 rate. So about 1.4 shots per second. Each shot does 6532damage. An extra 652 damage per shot. But the dps is 9144.8. So it's only an extra 193 dmg per second.

So let's look at it more clearly. At 671 dmg I do 6532 dmg a shot.I'm going to be better off at 120 rate,until I can do more than an extra 6532 damage over 13 shots....which would, be 502 per shot. So any addition to damage less than that won't be as good at the lower rate
thanks so much

but wheres the health on all of this, your stuff will get ripped on insane+

Founder of the Morrago Desert Town Runs
Founder of the Mistymire Forest Runs

Mage-85 Twr, 85 Dps
Squire-83 Twr, 85 Dps
Monk-80 Twr, 79 Dps
Huntress-83 Twr, 85 Dps

"I'm a Legit Old School Trader, Dont belive me? Ask the others."

"Aquanos Runs Soon...Keep in Touch Community."

It gets ripped no matter what

You put, things in front of it obviously, magic blockades

lol
Health mage 78 dps mage 88
Twr huntress 90 dps,huntress 90
Tower,squire 83 dps squire 74
Tower Monk 90 Dps monk,1

so is it REALLY advice? lol or just a experiment that has no conclusion?

Mage-85 Twr, 85 Dps
Squire-83 Twr, 79 Dps
Monk-80 Twr, 79 Dps
Huntress-83 Twr, 85 Dps

"I'm a Legit Old School Trader, Dont belive me? Ask the others,"

"Aquanos Runs Soon...Keep In Touch Community"

so is it REALLY advice? lol or just a experiment that has no conclusion?

Mage-85 Twr, 85 Dps
Squire-83 Twr, 79 Dps
Monk-80 Twr, 79 Dps
Huntress-83 Twr, 85 Dps

dude this is just for a poon squire that doesnt use bouncers slice&dice and spike blokades so you dont need him for walls thats what a app waller is for or a twr hp squire and why dont you just post all that founder of stuff in your sig

who said it was advice?

Topic clearly states "helpful info"

info to help people when deciding how far to go with rate when building a tower squire..so they can have an idea of just how effective those points will be on their harpoons specifically ( though bouncers seem to have similar reaction to the increase I can't say for sure yet)

who said it was advice?

Topic clearly states "helpful info"

info to help people when deciding how far to go with rate when building a tower squire..so they can have an idea of just how effective those points will be on their harpoons specifically ( though bouncers seem to have similar reaction to the increase I can't say for sure yet)

I for one thank you. These are questions I've had, just not the resources to flesh out the tests myself.
I want to do the same with traps to see in the long run if its worth the hit in damage to get a few extra rounds of fire procs with rate.

PSN Bigs_Reaper

for fire once you get to a little over 300 rate you are hitting at 5 a second on the fire. under that you are at 4.5 but i'm not sure when you hit 4. To get to 5.5 it's about 420-450 ish. No clue how high to get 6.

I think fire traps are probably the most beneficial with rate simply because adding damage actually gives so little of additional damage (going from 700 to 800 might give you like 50 points, lol, but i don't really know)

dude this is just for a poon squire that doesnt use bouncers slice&dice and spike blokades so you dont need him for walls thats what a app waller is for or a twr hp squire and why dont you just post all that founder of crap in your sig

apparently you dont know who i am, that "Founder" stuff you say is crap is actually something i did for the community in the past, you dont know who or what these are because you havent been aroung longer than i have, if you did? you would know what these are. so before you comment to something why dont you ask instead of judging a book for its cover. thanks ")

Mage-85 Twr, 85 Dps
Squire-83 Twr, 79 Dps
Monk-80 Twr, 79 Dps
Huntress-83 Twr, 85 Dps

apparently you dont know who i am, that "Founder" stuff you say is crap is actually something i did for the community in the past, you dont know who or what these are because you havent been aroung longer than i have, if you did? you would know what these are. so before you comment to something why dont you ask instead of judging a book for its cover. thanks ")

Mage-85 Twr, 85 Dps
Squire-83 Twr, 79 Dps
Monk-80 Twr, 79 Dps
Huntress-83 Twr, 85 Dps

i wasnt juging i was just wondering why you dont put it in your signature

apparently you dont know who i am, that "Founder" stuff you say is crap is actually something i did for the community in the past, you dont know who or what these are because you havent been aroung longer than i have, if you did? you would know what these are. so before you comment to something why dont you ask instead of judging a book for its cover. "

Though I'm sure your rumis impressive, all you've done for the community in the last eight hours is make needlessly snide comments. Please stop.

i havent? not my fault you take things to a different perspective. and im on my ps3 typing cant use advanced internet options lol.

Mage-85 Twr, 85 Dps
Squire-83 Twr, 79 Dps
Monk-80 Twr, 79 Dps
Huntress-83 Twr, 85 Dps