DJIIN Desummon/buff time lower in higher waves?

Not much to say here except what is already stated in the title.

I am *Attempting* to survive all the waves in Aquanos NMHC but for one reason or another I always lose in wave 24+ (The furthest I got was 28 IIRC).

Anyways the last loss was caused by these dudes :djinn: and the 20 or so golden mobs (And no I am not exagerating), all aganist one lane guarded by my towers (Myself included). I dont know if I am just seeing things but it would *SEEM* to me than the time they take to Desummon or buff things is lower with each wave. I mean, I just saw them buffing enemies in something like 3 seconds when they normally take something like 8? (I actually dont have an idea but its annoying). I got this idea since every 10 waves mobs get buffs such as speed and dmg so maybe the :djinn: got their own buffs as well maybe? (Unlikely, but well thats why I made this thread)

I dont know if maybe its just that lane because I am not noticing that much golden mobs anywhere else in the map, just there. Damn Wave 25+ Golden :warrior: (And like 3 of them at a time as well... lol).

I heard Gas Traps are great aganist :djinn:. Too bad the :huntress: is probably the worst equipped builder I have so far. I dont even have a single Mythical yet :kobold:.

TL;DR: Question in the title.

EDIT: :djinn: Also have a tendency to gold :fyvern:. Those are almost as bad as the 20 or so golden mobs mentioned previously.

Come to think about it, one of my other loses was caused by a Gold :fyvern: . So by proxy I lost because of :djinn: Twice.

Gold fish-wyvern? Sounds like you're playing on mixmode, I'd suggest trying non-mixmode until you can beat NMHC survival.

I know almost for a fact that the buff cast time DOES get shorter as the wave goes up. I don't know if the same is true for the desummon cast, though...

Also another note about your huntress. It doesn't really matter how she's geared if all you'll be using from her is gas traps. They don't do any damage, so, no problem there. They have a long duration, so health isn't really important. If they're small, you can place them on your buff beams to make them bigger, or just stick them out in a strategic place.

I feel your pain -- when my crystal gets a sudden random critical existence failure in Aqua, it's either a gang of golden ninjas that blew a hole in my wall or a single golden fyvern that managed to break through (somehow). Aside from the one time an ogre strolled right through my minion wall without a second thought, but that's another story.

I can't speak to the engoldening (it's a word, yay!) time but I do heartily recommend you build up your traptress. You don't need much for gas traps, and as long as their effect area is inside your elec auras it'll help immensely.

Gold fish-wyvern? Sounds like you're playing on mixmode, I'd suggest trying non-mixmode until you can beat NMHC survival.

I know almost for a fact that the buff cast time DOES get shorter as the wave goes up. I don't know if the same is true for the desummon cast, though...

Also another note about your huntress. It doesn't really matter how she's geared if all you'll be using from her is gas traps. They don't do any damage, so, no problem there. They have a long duration, so health isn't really important. If they're small, you can place them on your buff beams to make them bigger, or just stick them out in a strategic place.

No mix mode here, just :djinn: doing their dirty work.

Also, I have JUST give Aquanos survival another go (Didnt ended well. Wave 28 Thanks again Gold :fyvern:), and I have witnessed how a :djinn: buffed a :warrior: that was jumping to me... LITERALLY IN MIDAIR. IT TOOK LESS THAN A SINGLE SECOND!!! Wow. I love this game but some things are just... wrong IMO.

On a side note, the Desummon time is exactly the same, or at least is not as dramatically shortened as the Buff time (I guess a 1 second 1 hit kill on defenses would be a little too much, even for Trendy)

Somehow, the :djinn: on this map make me rage even MORE than :copter:. Now thats something. Also a :sharken: charged for no reason and 1 hit killed me, LOL.

I will try your tip about :huntress: build, seems reasonable enough. And I actually got few okay starter myths from this very same run at least.

All in all, thougt, I really, REALLY miss Misty. If it werent for the fact than Aqua drops higher quality stuff I would still be doing survivals on what is (IMO) one of the best maps in the whole game.

Excusme for my English, as you have probably noted by now its not exactly the best out there.

EDIT: I get this one odd feeling than I might be spamming the emoticons a little to much xD

ALSO, by chance theres somewhere a list or something of the changes between waves? I mean, I alreaady know theres a buff in mob speed and strengh in Waves 10th and 20th, but this :djinn: dessumon timer thing is new for me. There might be other changes as well?

the mobs get a buff every 5 waves btw, also, if you can Finish Misty, as opposed to not quite finishing Aqua, you will generally find better gear on Misty, as you'll hit the loot cap more consistently

If you're looking for armor, have you considered doing Kings Game NMHC Survival? It can be pretty brutal, but after wave 15 I usually seem to manage getting 1 trans a wave, even more after wave 20.

Looks like you're not starting on wave 20 or so, which means you can use a lowly jester to get you some gas traps. The trick is to place presents, small presents in your case for gas traps, during build phase.
Then switch to the builder you want the presents to take the stats from (auramonk for range?). Also saves you a du per trap, which is nice ofc.

Used to do this quite a lot when I just lacked the stats on a couple builders. But not anymore, jester builder owns them all :P

the mobs get a buff every 5 waves btw, also, if you can Finish Misty, as opposed to not quite finishing Aqua, you will generally find better gear on Misty, as you'll hit the loot cap more consistently

Um, actually, the truth is than Aquanos beats the hell out of Misty when talking about loot. Found around 7 usable drops (give or take 2 maybe?) in say, 4-5 runs so far (And not even COMPLETE runs!), while In misty I found around 10-13... but half of those were complete runs AND said runs themselves were like, I dunno, 15?

So it just seems like Aquanos is the better map when talking about loot drops (even when not completing all 30 waves), Althougt not the best map for the FUN factor, if you ask me (Its not bad, I like the map, its just that compared to what is IMO one of the bests maps in the whole game is... a little lacking).

That begin said... +1 to Aqua for not begin such a lagfest, unlike the other.

If you're looking for armor, have you considered doing Kings Game NMHC Survival? It can be pretty brutal, but after wave 15 I usually seem to manage getting 1 trans a wave, even more after wave 20.

Thats the other map I was going to get into if Aquanos dosnt wants me to beat it soon, however I gotta train and revise my builds to unlock survival... Yes, I didnt even completed it in campaing yet, LOL.

It has to do with the fact that even in campaing it takes like 30 minutes to clear it, but I guess its ok since I only have to do it once...

Also, with "Getting 1 trans a wave", you mean just random trash trans or actually usable trans? Because I get like 3 trans a wave in later waves of Aquanos... most of them trash :D

EDIT: And also 1 supreme (actually usable, maybe not great for a supreme but for my level of gear it is more than welcome) for my DPS :apprentice:. That was pretty epic. I am guessing Aqua is perfectly capable of dropping Ultimates as well, since Misty dropped a couple as well for me. All crap of course.

Looks like you're not starting on wave 20 or so, which means you can use a lowly jester to get you some gas traps. The trick is to place presents, small presents in your case for gas traps, during build phase.
Then switch to the builder you want the presents to take the stats from (auramonk for range?). Also saves you a du per trap, which is nice ofc.

Used to do this quite a lot when I just lacked the stats on a couple builders. But not anymore, jester builder owns them all :P

Maybe I could try it... However, correct me if I am wrong, but what you just described is not a glitch that has been fixed?

(The whole changin builders to the presents can spawn with the stats of the builder that opened them, instead of :jester: stats)

Off topic: How the hell comes than we have smiles of various enemy mobs in the game, standard smiles as well as the crystal itself, but we DO NOT have DEFENSES icons? lol.

Why changing the hero when summoning presents? I prefer staying Jester until the presents spawned the right defenses. If not I can continue summoning presents during the wave, move them and summon new presents for more defenses.

Because it used to use the stats of whatever builder was out. Therefore you could place a ton with jester, switch to summoner with crazy stats, be summoning minions and have awesome jester towers. 90% sure that they changed it though so it uses jester stats no matter what.

:djinn::djinn:I have JUST done yet another attempt at this...

I must say, the Gas Traps are INSANELY powerfull. I wasnt sure about using them since they dont deal any kind of damage on their own, but now that I have see the true power of those things, I dont really even care about that.

The most occuped lane went from begin the most busy lane to the LEAST one with just the addition of single Gas Trap (And 1 extra archer but w/e)....

But I STILL lost because of THIS :djinn: Althougt to be fair it was kind of my fault because I accidentaly agroo them without knowing and thus the desummoned something else in another area where then NEVER desummoned anything previously. Luckily, Ogres didnt go there. But this dude :kobold: Did. 1 hit killed the :crystal: even under a strength drain. Wow. Just wow.

Other than that I am inclined to belive I can do this whole level semi AFK by now and so long as I dont agro any random mob, lol.

I am pretty sure my problem is not with my stats, and now that I found the use for Gas Traps neither is my strategy so now its just a matter or time...

Still that time wont come until tomorrow, I dont really want to build everything... AGAIN.

Now that you have found the true power of the gas trap; try the gas & inferno combo with the inferno a bit outside of the gas radius (since the gas effect covers a bit beyond it's radius). Even with poor dmg the mobs that are just stuck in the gas will burn. And if the outside edge of gas traps are matched to the outside edge of a SEE (Strength drain, Electric, and Ensnare) aura drain, then every mob choking on gas gets hit by electric and fire damage and slowly die.

You probably know about this common NM tactic but based on your comment didn't think you had the stats for it; but you probably do because when the traps and auras are on a buff you basically have doubled your builders stats.

Now that you have found the true power of the gas trap; try the gas & inferno combo with the inferno a bit outside of the gas radius (since the gas effect covers a bit beyond it's radius). Even with poor dmg the mobs that are just stuck in the gas will burn. And if the outside edge of gas traps are matched to the outside edge of a SEE (Strength drain, Electric, and Ensnare) aura drain, then every mob choking on gas gets hit by electric and fire damage and slowly die.

You probably know about this common NM tactic but based on your comment didn't think you had the stats for it; but you probably do because when the traps and auras are on a buff you basically have doubled your builders stats.

My stats are 2K all around (In important stats anyway. ex I am not even in the 1500 aura range just yet) except Demoness who has almost 3K, and the :huntress: who has... Um, 500? lol. Maybe even less. Thats why what you are suggesting to me probably wont work, at least for now. Besides honestly all I needed was that single Gas Trap in this one level so far. In all honestly an aura stuck + Gas Trap + Inferno + Archer wall + Spider + Mage + Harpoon + Myself really seems like serious overkill O_o The lane I wanted to cover has already been done with the addition of the Gas Trap alone, I dont even need to help the defenses they do it all alone xD.

But its still a good tip to take into account for future maps! If the DU allows it anyway.

I should probably only care about the golden :fyvern: and thats about it, level done.

EDIT: I also heard Inferno kills computers almost as bad as the Fireball Towers and Aura Stacks.