Sign in to follow this  
LaurawantsaCow

Community Member of the week: Mischief

WELL EARNED!

I am loving these map tweaks and your solo Youtube videos really provide some inspiration and motivation to take on the hardest of the hard challenges.

I see a level that I am finding imposable as a group and bam there goes Mischief soloing it on NM HC!

Your dedication to helping others just for the sake of helping others well says it all!
Thanks for all you do.

On a personal note I HATE CD! So I can never thank again you/chuck/and Commish enough for getting me through that dump!

BRAVO!

It was either DP or MsBunny who was "laid off" for inactivity. (Or Death)

And nice job! I see how you did Keen, Mischief, and Daniel all in a row :P

It was either DP or MsBunny who was "laid off" for inactivity. (Or Death)

And nice job! I see how you did Keen, Mischief, and Daniel all in a row :P

Keen, Commish, Bamboo and Daniel were brought on to fill spots/work load of former hosts. Mischief was added on the recommendation of Keen. I'd replaced MsBunny, who wasn't laid off but had to take a break due to a demanding IRL schedule.

And GG, Mischief. Happy Birthday.

Dp got kicked, bunny left due to real life stuff and death just left.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

GO MISCHIEF GO MISCHIEF GO

lol

I think Mischief is the only player in the game to legitimately solo Greater Turkey Hunt without barb towers...and even if not the only, I know very few would have that level of dedication. Even in a group, TH2 needs rebalancing (aka extra time per wave and increased Turkey Spawn rate, which I'm pretty sure involves a variable that is ignored in the code at the moment...).

I also have videos of some our playthroughs of his more ridiculous maps. The event maps are pretty tame compared to those ones, lol. I'll post some embedded videos later of those, lol, they're pretty nuts.

Edit:
Truly Suh dish tick Old One

Uber Old One w/ Special Guest Bosses

CD Survival Part 1, Wave 30

Boss Gauntlet Survival, Wave 25

GO MISCHIEF GO MISCHIEF GO

lol

I think Mischief is the only player in the game to legitimately solo Greater Turkey Hunt without barb towers...and even if not the only, I know very few would have that level of dedication. Even in a group, TH2 needs rebalancing (aka extra time per wave and increased Turkey Spawn rate, which I'm pretty sure involves a variable that is ignored in the code at the moment...).

I also have videos of some our playthroughs of his more ridiculous maps. The event maps are pretty tame compared to those ones, lol. I'll post some embedded videos later of those, lol, they're pretty nuts.

barb towers? wut?

Congratulations Mischief!

barb towers? wut?

There was a glitch with the Jester that when you placed a present down and switched to another character that their stats would take over the tower. With the barb his radius skill was 100% (No joke) larger making any auras/traps spawned cover the whole map.

This thread holds all the information about it.