Sign in to follow this  
kaoticdragon

power leveling preference?

I was just wondering about how everyone feels about leveling on glitterhelm compared to the misty or endless spires or even morrago. Anyways feel free to say which you prefer and like most and also which is easiest or less time consuming.

if it's just power leveling then glitterhelm
but if i feel like putting up with the endless djinn spam that is moraggo with 3 afks all the way through then i can power level and farm weapons&gear at the same time

If you can run Glitter+, it's the best option if you can run AFKs. It's similar in efficiency to Misty+ first wave, but much more fun... though stressful. Misty+ 1st wave is boring; Glitter+ running it all is hard.

I don't do Misty+ 1st wave because I hate it. I mix it up between Glitter+, Endless+, Ramparts+, Misty+ (running all of it) and Moraggo (Insane; I can't beat it on I+). Each has some benefits (weapons @ Moraggo, chance of good armor drops at all of them on I+) but used in combination they all help keep things from getting stale.

Depends on how bored you can get. If you do mistymire first wave insane + you could get far fast imo but if you don't mind doing tedious driveling work and using multiple controllers. You can do Glitterhelm. Its best with 2 controllers in my opinion. If you do it really well you can get alot of exp. it just gets tiresome. I did it for like 6 hours once when I use to play this game. After you get to your desired level. Mines was 78 at the time . You want to take a break for a long time or at least I did. so I would normally go play a rpg to relax from the grind :P lol I love grinding but I can only go so far.When I use to play.

I actually prefer morrogo+ or skycity+ for the first waves. They are both easy with three people (although sky city lags baaaaaaaaaaaad) and they both give you more xp (~530k for sky city and ~490k for morrago).
sky city drops decent items but only has 7 chests so it's hard to split with 3. Morrogo on the other hand has 12 chests (four each w/ 3 people) and can drop just as good stuff.

Misty first wave can be done with tower characters so I'd go with that over morrago or,sky city, which require powerful huntress or apprentices.

Glitter is cool but easy to make mistakes and,mess up, your XP per hour.

Misty first wave is just so easy and efficient.I usually use two characters at a time and just listen to music and go on auto pilot as I zone out

I do misty first wave first of all cuz I cant build insane+ and cuz you get roughly 440k for doing misty perfectly and it only takes one minute but glitterhelm gives you 6 mil and it takes about 20 mins (in 20 mins of misty you could get 10 mil)

I do misty first wave first of all cuz I cant build insane+ and cuz you get roughly 440k for doing misty perfectly and it only takes one minute but glitterhelm gives you 6 mil and it takes about 20 mins (in 20 mins of misty you could get 10 mil)

10-20mil if you play your cards right,haha

i was receny introduced to ramps insane+ . its now my favorite cause it keeps you very active even running 2 controlers. great rewards in xp and shop items. just gotta place right towers in right spots at right times lol. still trying figure out a decent quick layout. glit insane be my second fave.