Anyone wanna help this gal...

with getting the last four trophies she needs :D?
I need;
Master Mind : Master strategist Award (need most maps xD)
Think Skin : Reached Survival wave 20
Dare Devil: Skin of your teeth on 6 missions.
Defense is the best offense: Wave 10 pure strat all maps

SO does anyone wanna help ;DDD.
I'd be most grateful.

Well, I haven't taken the time to earn some of those myself. Too busy farming.

When will you be on? If you can at least join soon, I'll run some Pure Strategy. I don't mind if you AFK either.

Those trophies are easiest to obtain solo, just because of the time it takes to get them. I will probably be on today and can help out tbough. Wife is working on my honeydo list so hard to say how much I will be on lol.

Those trophies are easiest to obtain solo, just because of the time it takes to get them. I will probably be on today and can help out tbough. Wife is working on my honeydo list so hard to say how much I will be on lol.
I hear that! The survival to wave 20 is the hardest think I did mine on Alchemal Labs <_< >_> No Ogres if I remember right. If in a day or 2 you don't have them drop me a line. PSN same as my screen name.

I did my wave twenty on mm solo. Has spiders but also caps the mobs. I can help with whatever depending on what I'm doing when u ask. All ya gotta do is ask! Haven't heard a thing from ya since u went on my friend list.

Although other people could do all of this better than I could. I could help you with and defense is the best offense.