Posting alot of posts

Well umm I'm trying to reach 100 posts :) and I'm just replying to threads alot. Is it ok to reply to threads alot but it still relates to the topic?

Um it's accepted, but don't post a lot where it ends up looking like you're spamming. You accumulate posts as you use the forums often so it just takes time.

Um it's accepted, but don't post a lot where it ends up looking like you're spamming. You accumulate posts as you use the forums often so it just takes time.

Don't listen to Sneeze, he no haz l33t p0st1ng ski11z. Just somehow make slightly OT posts and you end up accumulating a bunch. Or reply to ever comment made by going "hur hur hur"

Don't listen to Sneeze, he no haz l33t p0st1ng ski11z. Just somehow make slightly OT posts and you end up accumulating a bunch. Or reply to ever comment made by going "hur hur hur"

Dont listen to him ^^^^ over 15 post per day isnt the best thing to be known for

When it come to this stuff just dont worry about it, nobody is judging you on how many post you have. Just post where you feel needs to be posted, and you'll have a high post count if you stick with the game.

Dont listen to him ^^^^ over 15 post per day isnt the best thing to be known for

When it come to this stuff just dont worry about it, nobody is judging you on how many post you have. Just post where you feel needs to be posted, and you'll have a high post count if you stick with the game.

Less than 15 posts per day. I had around 18 before I was banned.

Less than 15 posts per day. I had around 18 before I was banned.

You got banned for spamming?

I don't understand. Why bother? Is it all that important to have numerous posts?

Trying to power level posts doesn't exactly get you anything in the end.

Trying to power level posts doesn't exactly get you anything in the end.

Here I was posting so much, expecting some sort of.. Peanut Butter cookie.

*Looks at Josh*