Sometimes it pays...

...to host. Over the last few weeks I've been hosting some lab runs. Had one guy (level 75) join today, as we were playing he mentioned not being able to farm a decent soul. Good conversation during the round. After beating the boss he looked in his box and was upset that the soul focuser he received was for level 90.
Yes, I treated him well. Although I will farm him some additional items.

...to host. Over the last few weeks I've been hosting some lab runs. Had one guy (level 75) join today, as we were playing he mentioned not being able to farm a decent soul. Good conversation during the round. After beating the boss he looked in his box and was upset that the soul focuser he received was for level 90.
Yes, I treated him well. Although I will farm him some additional items.

drool, my favorite weapon. would go so BEA.. uifly with my huntress

Not only does that make me wish I was 90, it makes me hate you. Over 100 focusers my best is 57^. I keep looking though. And just kidding about the hate you part, sort of :p Now I feel the need to do lab runs lol

any idea of what you can get for ^ for beating it on normal insane?

They claim it's the same, but I don't really ever hear of 100+ beeing pulled on insane. No one wants to risk the chance of missing stats on a 100+ i guess :P

You have to play labs ... like.. a lot. I played for two months before I started getting good ones. I cant count how many times I ran through it. I dont get 125^'s but I do get decent ones often enough for me. I figure Im due for one of these monsters! LOLOLOL

Seriously though, I have been known to play labs like... ALL DAY.

Highest I've gotten on insane is 44^ roughly. But my luck sux lol. I about to start some + runs if you want in.

They claim it's the same, but I don't really ever hear of 100+ beeing pulled on insane. No one wants to risk the chance of missing stats on a 100+ i guess :P
I farmed my 100^ on insane, still the same ramdon drop on insane/insane+

Just pulled a 132 Occulus. No projectiles....

PSN Bigs_Reaper
my friend just pulled a 108 up crysnife with only radeus and twr hp

Back to the labs again! @_@ Wow thats nice. I still have to get my Huntress to lvl 83 to use my best a 83^ can only imagine the finl stats on this beast when its done!