Sign in to follow this  
Mulisk

What do you think is the worst enemy in DD?

I can't believe no one's said goblin copters yet.
Famous for destroying my wyvern harpoons

yh i voted for goblin copters, my god they are annoying

uumm.. Dark elf warrior?
But yeah duper wins over all

Ruined Community event weapons 3

I dont find them that annoying that annoying. Their easy to kill and if you have a tower character getting attacked just put them next to a SaD.

Dark Elf Mages and their stupid skeleton minions. Not sure how, but they've let to the death of me too many times either by: destroying blockades with fireballs, keeping near by enemies alive, or by the worst: skeleton minions just waltz right through my blockades, they don't destroy them, but simply just walk on pass them.

Man was i pissed when i lost on Maraggo insane+, boss wave. Not from wyverns, or ogres, or even djinns busting towers, BUT freakin skeletons.

Ugh, of all the things to end a run.

I will say that depends on the game progression. So at some point in this DD career you'll hate each and every single one of them. I'm just saying you miss the all the above option.

Pick Dupers for now. Houdini items are no fun.

I will say that depends on the game progression. So at some point in this DD career you'll hate each and every single one of them. I'm just saying you miss the all the above option.

Pick Dupers for now. Houdini items are no fun.
Couldn't of said it any better myself.

Dark elf warriors by a mile.

They are so strong, quick, and have so much health. They jump OVER defenses and sometimes seem to fly through the air. They Even see you when you are invisible.then to make matters as worse as possible, you really can't keep track of them by looking at your map until they have made it past something so preemptive Strikes aren't so easy.

This is on insane plus of course

There's only one enemy on that list that the game alerts you when they appear.
On + i would ask, do you sprint to a specific location on the map because a dew,or a mage, just spawned there? Dew and choppers don't even attack the crystal.
Djinns are single minded and easily distracted, so the sharken.
For myself, ogres, especially multiple ogres at once, pose the biggest threat.

There's only one enemy on that list that the game alerts you when they appear.
On + i would ask, do you sprint to a specific location on the map because a dew,or a mage, just spawned there? Dew and choppers don't even attack the crystal.
Djinns are single minded and easily distracted, so the sharken.
For myself, ogres, especially multiple ogres at once, pose the biggest threat.

Maybe not when they spawn, but if you see a DEW has made it past your defenses at the north crystal on glitter you better be sprinting up there or your wvern harpoon might be a goner

The game alerting you to ogres as,a mechanism makes them less threatening in and of itself

Maybe not when they spawn, but if you see a DEW has made it past your defenses at the north crystal on glitter you better be sprinting up there or your wvern harpoon might be a goner

The game alerting you to ogres as,a mechanism makes them less threatening in and of itself

Not true, if you place the turret south of the north crystal , they usually walk right by them across the bridge. But if any enemy by passes your defenses, they are all a threat.

Ninja's and Wyverns on insane+. Wyverns more because sometimes they shoot stray fire balls which ruin perfect runs. Ninja's because sometimes they get stuck and destroy on insane +.

Definitely mac, if you place the turret south of the north crystal on glitter, the ninjas walk right past them, they do not attack the turret. I tried it multiple times yesterday, not once does did the dew attack the turret.

That's true......but i do use an ensnare+elec in front of the turret as well, i dont think the turrets have to do a lot of damage with the auras there.