Sign in to follow this  
Articuno

Value of Items: Survey

This is a survey, much like Elmo's previous two. Steepers has created the doc for us to share the results. I am simply making the thread for him and helping with calculations, as he is busy today. All you have to do is click the link below and fill out the quick and easy survey. The survey contains the values of all event items, cubes, Mk2s, Chickens, Megas, and diamonds. This is just to test current opinions in the values of the most commonly traded items.

:) Thank you for your cooperation :)

Link to the survey ---> HERE

Steepers or myself will post results of the survey in a 1-2 weeks. We would like to get at least 75-100 people to take it before proceeding with calculations. The faster we get the results, the sooner we can post the results. Once again, thank you for your cooperation.

*Edit*
There is nothing after you enter, or submit.
So make sure you are sure about your values, before submitting.

50th one on the forums

Twas Steeper's idea, there hasn't been one for 3 months. Values have gone up and Diamonds have been added.

Twas Steeper's idea, there hasn't been one for 3 months. Values have gone up and Diamonds have been added.

I gave special message for you :D See if you can guess which one was mine :P

Guys D_D
Stop posting if you are just going to have a conversation on here..

Can a mod clear this thread, thank you. Rather have conversations on here strictly about the OP.

Guys D_D
Stop posting if you are just going to have a conversation on here..

Can a mod clear this thread, thank you. Rather have conversations on here strictly about the OP.

Sorry but yeah back to the OP

I think Toxic Event Items should be worth like no more than 50 each
but all the pet event Items should be 100 cubes each since there will never ever be anymore and mega should be priceless since there are like only 10 legit ones left. Just my thoughts

Sorry but yeah back to the OP

I think Toxic Event Items should be worth like no more than 50 each
but all the pet event Items should be 100 cubes each since there will never ever be anymore and mega should be priceless since there are like only 10 legit ones left. Just my thoughts

less legit Steigs than mega's. Shoutout to Steeper's for my dirty Stieg (I think it was Steepers...)

This is for all legit ones out there.

We're not doing a survey for hacked items.
Disregard the fact that there are hacked versions.

What in your opinion are the values of these listed items.

less legit Steigs than mega's. Shoutout to Steeper's for my dirty Stieg (I think it was Steepers...)

lol less steigs than megas. There are like 50 legit ones and like 10 legit megas

I value event items 0 cubes 0 mk2 and 0 mana because they are given to people by just doing easy events, not fair for the whole community and 10-100 cubes is just ridiculous amount IMO

Lol art, this is the 50th one on the forums but okie :D

Last one is very outdated, hence the reason im making this one

I gave special message for you :D See if you can guess which one was mine :P

Saw the message, Ill forward it to articuno for you :)
Its possible to vote more than once, i dont think the result will be helpful ^^

I have the ability to filter the results, so it will be rather accurate as to what the community thinks everything is worth
Do you want legit value or fake value?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Preferably legit values
"Triple capped diamond" => 0, 99.9999999% chance of haxage

Will take this into consideration
I value event items 0 cubes 0 mk2 and 0 mana because they are given to people by just doing easy events, not fair for the whole community and 10-100 cubes is just ridiculous amount IMO
You are free to put that down as your answers for the survey

P.S. Survey seems to be on track and we should be able to start preparing the results in a few days

I feel like just creating an average will be useless. Since these items are traded by only a few people at a time, the chance of it ever hitting the average price is pretty darn low. I'd put the 80-85th percentile as the results and then also provide the average.

I feel like just creating an average will be useless. Since these items are traded by only a few people at a time, the chance of it ever hitting the average price is pretty darn low. I'd put the 80-85th percentile as the results and then also provide the average.

I think ill be doing the 80-85th percentile for, at the very least, the toxic armguards

The problem with value surveys, is that it doesn't take into consideration wants. Perfect example, I bought Art's triple cap diamond for 14 cubes. I bought BlankVista's about 2 weeks later for 18 ish. I sold BlankVista's last Friday for 60. Why, because I had 2 people bidding on it like crazy. Was it worth 60? No. That is besides the point. Another perf example, the infamous 40 cube dragon. Was it worth that, absolutely not. However, I wanted it for the gorgeous blue color, Death wasn't going to let me have it no matter what the cost. A third example, Bare has an ult++ clava on auction right now. CO is 17 cubes? Is it worth this, NO!!. Why? Because it isn't worth paying 17 cubes in order to gain a couple 100 points in stats that aren't needed anyways. However, I bet it ends up going over 20 in the end.

it isn't worth paying 31 cubes in order to gain a couple hundred points in stats that aren't needed anyways.

You see that Limits?

31 Cubes.. for a piece of armor.. that gets you up 200 points.. no, just no.. You're power hungry.

You see that Limits?

31 Cubes.. for a piece of armor.. that gets you up 200 points.. no, just no.. You're power hungry.

It also raised my Health to 4K as well and you very well know I was going to double that offer if someone wanted to start a bid war over it and thought they could ninja it from me.