Sky O love NM challange

Hello is Sky O love NM Challange soleable? Cuz when i tryed, i could hold the crystals but i got no minions get in love or what it is they do :b

If it is soloable please tell me how? :i

use the bridge overhead. the only thing that spawns up there are spiders. as long as you don't have auras touching the top of the bridge, you should be golden.

just aggro one a drag to another. it's amazingly tedious but works.

move it more away from the crystal.

I had them pretty far away from the crystal when my aura range was ~2k.

boost beaming it is good, but you need to move at least electric out of the way.

I did this about a week ago using a guide that Doncamillo put on steam. Check out this thread for a link to his guides.
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?95617-Steam-Guides

How I did it with his guide --> It helps to have two toons in the game at once, if you have an extra controller. One is your builder ..... auras, beams, then summoner, then keep summoning during first wave. Once done building have summoner character leave the game. The 2nd is your dps with high resists/life and fairy and move to the top of the bridge. I used jester with the best armor I had and good weapon. Try to only kill the DEW's (without hats/bows) and the spiders. Make sure lighting aura's are not too big so as not to kill boys/girls coming to top of bridge.

I soloed this my first try after joining someone else's game during the final wave and looking around at their build since I couldn't participate. Row of buffed MM towers facing the crystal on each side of the bridge, aura stack at each crystal, and a buffed minion line in front of each crystal (far enough forward that ogre swings won't splash the crystal) and the build was pretty much self sufficient while I stood around on the north west bridge with a fairy dragging matches to each other. I used my jester so I could roll a heal periodically if I felt auras were getting low, but otherwise it was pretty easy if somewhat long and boring.

For Cupid I stood on the middle bridge and just shot him in the face while the MM towers ate him alive.