Sign in to follow this  
mih_io

some time trade do not work

i am play with my wife from one internet connection. All mana she gave to me, and i buy all stuff what we need.

And some times, when we trade 300m+ deal and push complete deal, the inscription does not appear on the implementation of the transaction and all mana disappear.

What we do wrong? I am already afraid to trade

This happens sometimes if connection lags. The safest thing to do is to just make a token and drop it. I can give ya a cpl bill to make up for what was lost if you want to add me.

lol the only time(s) it has happen to me was during trades for bling blings...(and once when i started for like 5b) I guess the game doesnt want me to have that acc :/

lol the only time(s) it has happen to me was during trades for bling blings...(and once when i started for like 5b) I guess the game doesnt want me to have that acc :/

Tbh just I get people to drop stuff and them I drop stuff and then we pick it up. I did it today for an awesome trans set in the middle of the guys KG run lol, and I traded my 134k E cannon in the middle of a map to. :D

This happens sometimes if connection lags. The safest thing to do is to just make a token and drop it. I can give ya a cpl bill to make up for what was lost if you want to add me.

indeed, mana token! oh, thanks a lot. no need mana, thx.