3 questions about Aquanos

now that my builders are decent and above all else that i have a dps character (my 82 huntress is a fake dps, she has 180k dps only, just getting her to 83 to switch her to traps), i managed to beat aquanos on insane with another good guy

here's my build: http://ddplanner.com/?l=15973,aquanos-insane-console-build

surprisingly enough the boss fight wasn't the most dangerous hurdle the map had for us

the most dangerous were the 1st 2 waves, because i don't have enough time to build everything and a sharken almost terminated the middle crystal in an instant on wave 1 (my soul focuser saved me from the humiliation)

on wave 2 it's a fish wyvern that took the northern crystal to half health because i still had not finished building

so the first question:
what should i build first ? it seems my build really isn't good enough to handle sharkens and fish wyverns if it isn't complete, how do you guys handle the first waves ?

and then it's on the second last wave that the southern crystal was taken to a quarter of its health in a matter of 2seconds by fish wyverns because i was on ogres and sharkens duty and my harpoons were trying to see what it's like to be an ostrich

2nd question :
how do you deal with wyverns coming to the center crystal from the east, reliably ?

then the boss phase ... we took no crystal damage during this phase surprisingly ( a hit would have meant game over at this point lol)
but is there a way to survive the boss ? we, both, must have died at least 10 times and i was respawn killed at least twice

My build is a little different from yours but not much. What I do Is lay all my squire towers, then I will put as many strength drains as possible, leaving time to switch to huntress. I lay all my traps during the wave, watching for sharkens. I lay all my auras before wave 2, and I'm done.

I've had success also going, Squire towers, all huntress traps, between wave 1 and 2 all auras. It takes some time to get your pattern, my armor had descent base casting rates as well.

I run in circles and weird patterns when fighting the boss. I have done it where I died 10 times, and where I have died 0 times. I think weird patterns are best. Run around like a mad man.

ty for the tips
i'll try laying the squire's towers first then the traps with a dps weapon on my traptress

does jumping help against the boss' projectiles ? their tracking seems good enough to make it pointless to try and dodge with a jump

An easy way to deal with the Kraken is to have a squire with decent block % sit on that north crystal, basically the squire agros boss. Then have everyone else on the ledge of the middle crystal and light that tuna up! it'll go even quicker with a monks hero booost.

yeah, i've thought about that and my dps squire can do that for me ( a corner is better than the crystal though cause he'll be sent flying away a lot) but i've been told you can only play aquanos with 2 players and i don't trust the remaining guy to understand the strategy and my dps squire is not nearly as versatile as my app so if he doesn't get it done, my dps squire will have an hard time getting us through (he's only lvl 76 with a 75^ weapon)

ty for the tips
i'll try laying the squire's towers first then the traps with a dps weapon on my traptress

does jumping help against the boss' projectiles ? their tracking seems good enough to make it pointless to try and dodge with a jump

I don't jump much, I don't want to be stuck in the air when the spikes are flying. If you wait till you see the spikes to dodge, then it's too late.

First question, lay squire build first, begin traps, start with the furthest away and switch to dps before wave starts. After wave ends, finish traps and auras.
Second question, use A bouncer on the ledge in the path of the fish.

Playing aqua with 2 or more is easy with just traps and auras, plus a couple of decoys.
Learn to solo first, it may take you a couple of times, but when you start with teammates, deficiencies in the build does not readily show itself. Once you can solo it, teammates will make it a piece of cake. Solo it and then add 3 contrrollers in the last wave. I actually find aqua much easier than rago, kraken is easy to kill, i have my afk monk near the krakens spawn, i put a kairi on my app, when the kraken shows, i turn on hero boost, and my kairi heals both my monk and app. Just fire away.