Just an idea for Hit or Laura

Hey Trendy Team!!! I'm Emmanuel aka Drift, you guys may or may not remember me but I was a host for the Etheria Super Events for sometime. I remember half way through those specific events it was decided that multiple people would host but only one person would hand out event items upon completion of event.

Now I noticed with the expanding popularity of the game, more and more new Defenders will sign-up for the Console PS3 XP Event. Now my idea was this, for example take this months event, it was short staffed due to the overwhelming amount of people who signed up and not many including myself made it in. Would you consider letting volunteers help host, and send participants who completed the event sent your way for their XP reward? Just and idea. I would volunteer my time like before and dedicate myself to this community.

then why did you ask?
I dont think you understood my OP. The reason I asked was to help get participants in the event who failed to join or could not make it, and then sending them over to Hit or Laura for their xp reward. I did not ask if they could modify my PS3 for low gravity. They are many other ways/ideas to host an event and make it fun, although the idea of raining ogres may be more intriguing....participants would still get their XP.

So technically players would be interns to Trendy for XP events? Then these "interns" would do a make-up event if he/she missed it and would tell Trendy who won so that they can give out the XP? This would make sure people get in, but I'm not sure if it would be that easy.

So technically players would be interns to Trendy for XP events? Then these "interns" would do a make-up event if he/she missed it and would tell Trendy who won so that they can give out the XP? This would make sure people get in, but I'm not sure if it would be that easy.

Worked great for the super events

This sounds like a fantastic idea. You would just need a challenge to make it fun without modifications...
Monsterfest with monks anyone? XD

it'd be a great idea if they interviewed a few people via phone, Skype, or email to try and get a few more host able to mod for people. But i don't think they would permit this considering that some may use it as boosting for them selves.