Create Your Very Own Event Accessory Contest!

Oh man. Just remembered this thread and looked through all the entries. A ton of these would look sick!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any event host who can take this off Dredd's hands as he seem to be on a rather long break? Would be really nice to see the results.

I think it would be awesome if the "Forged By" was yellow like normal for everyone that gets one except the person that wins, it would be blue or green or some different color to signify that they are the one that made it in game.

I'm pretty sure that not even trendy magic can do that. Just so everyone knows, this is being looked at but I can't tell you a firm date that we will officially announce the winner. Personally, I'd like to wait until we also have an idea of what the event will be first. :)

Then again someone might spill the beans before then...

This is something Dredd will have to handle, as it was really his idea and I do not want to interfere with it. I have no idea when the winner will be announced, but I will try to let him know about this soon.

Click image for higher resolution!

Click image for higher resolution!
Tardicus (thanks to steepers for making this)

Sorry to the 4 people I missed, I cannot create custom top hats as they are not supported in the environment I use and I didn't have a copy of the other 3 items to make: "Aux [[1059,hashtags]]" "Tardicus [[495,hashtags]]" and "GhostofLight #6"

Don't forget that people have neat names and stuff to add to their item (here):

1. Walsh - Pressurized Bracers: (name) Pibp-Boy 6000 (description) Golly, but these pants are tight.
2. GhostofLight - Wing Defender shield Neon light blue and neon green: (name) Hermes Shield (description) Fly swiftly, time is pressing (sorry but did not get to make an example of these)
3. Interesting... - Crystal bracers: (name) Claws of the Evil Heroes (description) Wielded by the wretched Evil Heroes.
4. Xp3r7 - Funny Glasses: (name) Constuctomite 3000 (description) A building we will go... A building we will go...
5. KnowsNoLimits - Annatar Mask: (name) Hade's Mask (description) Death comes to those swift
6. Rizzo - Dragon Head: (name) Dragon of the North (description) Legendary Dragon once thought gone long ago.
7. Steepers - Powered ornament: (name) Eye of Horus (description) We are watching...
8. Tardius - Neon white tophat with neon red rose: (name) Classy Gentlement (description) Hey guys! Its me Tardacus!! (sorry but did not get to make an example of these)
9. PhoenixExcalibur2 - Intimidating mask: (name) The crimson hero (description) The legendary hero's crimson mask of Etheria
10. fighterxp - dragon head: (name) Death's Dragon's head (description) Death's Dragons' head from Hamstwer Ownage! <3
11. Gambler - dragon head: (name) Shenlong's Head (description) You got one wish!
12. Articuno - Crystal mask: (name) overlord's ice veil (description) the frozen valleys beckon for it's frost chilled hero
13. Kuugen - monocole: (name) All-seeing... Lense. (description) Will putting on two make you see nothing?
14. Skydive - jason mask: (name) The Void (description) The absence of light
15. Spaeman - comedic mask: (name) ??? (description) give someone a mask and they'll show their true face
16. xytech - dragon head: (name) Dragonslayer's Bracers (description) The head steams through you, empowering you
17. starfox64_0 - wooden heater shield: (name) Shield of the Father (description) Your father's shield seems to be unnaturally strong and mightly helpful
18. 1shark1 - Heroic Mask: (name) Face of RNG (description) Not everything is black and white. RNG is.
19. wmarcin0 - funny glasses: (name) Trolling Glasses (description) What is the best joke? ... RNG!
20. gxgx55 - moustache: (name) Old One's Spare Mustache (description) he had a spare moustchache for moments in need of facial hair... had.
21. Johnno - moustache: (name) I moustache a question (description) ... but I'm shavin' it for later
22. zaniar -moustache: (name) Zani's magical mustach (description) so tickly but so handsome
23. Th3GamingBull - Magic feather: (name) Feather of Algernon (description) Gain intelligence quickly, possible death... But have fun!
24. GOKUPP - monocle: (name) Mwahahahahahah??? (description) Mwahahahahahah
25. EC-10 - crystal arms: (name) Vile Lords' Clutch (description) Dark energy penetrates the soul
26. Aux - dragonscale bracers grey and black: (name) Dragonhide Armguards (description) From the anchient dragon himself (sorry could not make these to show off)
27. Madgod Rando - bladed bracer: (name) Cursed Evil Blades (description) Forged from the evils of etheria, will they consume you too?

Hopefully you guys choose a wristguard... I've got tons of hats and masks thanks to Winter Wonderland and Temple O Love... please start hooking us up with a bracer!

Hopefully you guys choose a wristguard... I've got tons of hats and masks thanks to Winter Wonderland and Temple O Love... please start hooking us up with a bracer!

There are like 11 bracers, we have plenty lol.

Not saying we shouldn't go with a bracer, but just saying we have a lot. lmfao.

Very Sexy and Cool acc's guys <3

Rizzo you have one of the most beautiful and badass looking Event Accessories that I have ever seen. You get my vote :)

Rizzo you have one of the most beautiful and badass looking Event Accessories that I have ever seen. You get my vote :)

Have to agree, just a little more glow and they would be perfect!!!

Wrong picture and description on mine... I see now someone stole my color scheme in a post before me.

It's "The heat streams through you, empowering you."
Not "The head steams through you, empowering you"

Oh well, crap item is crap ^^

Rizzo, you got my only vote

Edit: Have to vote for 4 =/

Sorry about the typo. Yeah, I had to make some guesses about colours for people with colours that weren't working out for me. Only reason I used your alt colour is because someone made your main colour. If you do win voting, fixes can be made (sadly, I don't think swapping colours).

Sorry about the typo. Yeah, I had to make some guesses about colours for people with colours that weren't working out for me. Only reason I used your alt colour is because someone made your main colour. If you do win voting, fixes can be made (sadly, I don't think swapping colours).

I did read through all the earlier entries before mine to ensure none were the same. I must've just not seen it or something. That's the annoying part, it's ofc quite understandable though. All my fault =/

• 1 month later...
hey, its been a while since i visited the forum. was wondering who won the contest?

You're not suppose to be bumping old thread Gambler, c'mon now buddy.

Rizz
EC-10
1shark1