looking for good people to play some insane + runs with

i am a great ps3 game player and i have no problem taking advice i currently have decent resist gear and am working on getting a new set for full resist . i can build and beat all levels on insane besides sky city and i cannot build aquanos as i dont have my traptress set up yet . please contact me here or get at me on ps3 GRASS-ASSASSIN

:apprentice:dps 81
:huntress:dps 86
:squire:tower 78
:monk:aura 78

i am a great ps3 game player and i have no problem taking advice i currently have decent resist gear and am working on getting a new set for full resist . i can build and beat all levels on insane besides sky city . please contact me here or get at me on ps3 GRASS-ASSASSIN

:apprentice:dps 79
:huntress:dps 86
:squire:tower 78
:monk:aura 78
you migt want a twr huntress

i said i was looking for some people to do them with not people to dps while i build lol i beat em all on insane aquanos i didnt beat with my build but all others i have

We met yesterday on my alter ego ;-) hook up with you later if your about.
How did you meet with him when he is on the US version? Aren't you on the EU version switchblade? I know you are because we both met and we both are EU, did you just like change to the US server? How?

i am on the eu server on diablo 3 lol easier for me to win auctions when everyone is sleeping lol

lol i might do that lol